Powered by Automated Insights Swerski's Superfans Throat-Punches Smurfs
- Swerski's Superfans
Swerski's Superfans took advantage of 22.50 points from Tom Brady, crushing Smurfs, 151.00 - 74.83. It was an epic beating, and the 76.17-point margin of victory is the second-highest in the league this season. Smurfs, coming off a 167.05 - 144.43 win against F'n Bills!, saw their scoring sink this week. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Swerski's Superfans had two starters turn in zero points and Smurfs had three. Swerski's Superfans (2-1, 485.09 points) remains in fourth place and Smurfs (1-2, 387.18 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Swerski's Superfans
- Swerski's Superfans was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 16 starters exceeding their projected points.
- The 21.00 points scored by Calvin Johnson was the third-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Julio Jones scored 16.70 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 14.20 points scored by Bernard Pierce was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 9.20 points, Jason Witten had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Smurfs
- Did not start Ryan Mathews, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 5.80 points against a projected 10.85.
- Did not start Mike Williams, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 9.00 points against a projected 9.59.
- David Wilson scored 5.10 points against a projected 10.30 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Darrelle Revis has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 4.50 points against a projected 5.79 this week.
- Smurfs was faced with 3 starters coming up empty in points.
- If Swerski's Superfans played Smurfs every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Besides Smurfs, Swerski's Superfans would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Swerski's Superfans would have defeated Smurfs 186.14 - 167.05 had they played each other last week.
- Swerski's Superfans would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Smurfs.
- Swerski's Superfans would be 10-11 if they played every team every week.
- Smurfs would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Swerski's Superfans, Smurfs would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, Smurfs would be 5-16.
- Swerski's Superfans had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Smurfs.
- With 74.83 points, Smurfs scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- Swerski's Superfans won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 76.17 points.
- Smurfs scored 74.83 points against a projected 139.52 and has underachieved every week this season.
- With the loss, Smurfs has been blown out in each of their two losses.
- Patrick Willis scored 5.50 points against a projected 9.29 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Patrick Peterson scored 4.15 points against a projected 7.58 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on Swerski's Superfans, which got 53.15 points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Swerski's Superfans
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.