Powered by Automated Insights Clark's Team Pounds Courtney's Team, Moves to Third Place
- Clark's Team
- Courtney's Team
Clark's Team picked up 33.90 points from Matt Forte and 28.80 from Vincent Jackson to put a drubbing on Courtney's Team, 111.06 - 60.92. Courtney's Team has had a string of bad luck lately after losing their third in a row. Courtney's Team suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 100.02 - 83.30 loss against Shenanigans. Clark's Team started one player with zero points while Courtney's Team also served up one goose egg, meaning each team left something on the table. Clark's Team (5-2, 737.59 points) climbs into third place while Courtney's Team (2-5, 678.29 points) stays down in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Clark's Team
- With 28.80 points, Vincent Jackson had the second-highest WR score of the week and the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 33.90 points scored by Matt Forte ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and third for any player on Clark's Team this season.
- Clark's Team won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Even with a zero from starter Randall Cobb, Clark's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Courtney's Team
- Courtney's Team left the 10.00 points scored by Dexter McCluster on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 160.4%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Tom Brady scored 8.12 points against a projected 21.72 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The 3.10 points scored by Antonio Gates fell short of his 10.08-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Julian Edelman has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 7.30 points versus a projected 10.16.
- Courtney's Team needed more points from the QB position, where Clark's Team beat them 16.76 - 8.12.
- If Clark's Team played Courtney's Team every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- Besides Courtney's Team, Clark's Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Clark's Team would have defeated Courtney's Team 142.08 - 83.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Courtney's Team, Clark's Team would be 1-5.
- Clark's Team would be 26-37 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Clark's Team, Courtney's Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Clark's Team, Courtney's Team would be 3-3.
- Courtney's Team would be 15-48 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Courtney's Team has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Clark's Team had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Courtney's Team.
- Courtney's Team scored 60.92 points against a projected 89.06 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Courtney's Team has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Clark's Team covered the 17.28-point spread, winning by 50.14 points.
- Doug Martin scored a season-low 5.40 points and underachieved for the sixth straight week.
- With 60.92 points, Courtney's Team had their lowest output of the season.
- The RBs on Courtney's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 5.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Clark's Team
- Courtney's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.