Powered by Automated Insights Spud Gun Beats Equipo de Jimmer, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- Spud Gun
- Equipo de Jimmer
Spud Gun beat Equipo de Jimmer 98.72 - 91.98 due in part to Robert Griffin III who put up 33.32 points and Sam Bradford who scored 16.30. While each team failed to meet expectations, Spud Gun scored 81.3% of a projected 121.36 points to get the win. A.J. Green led Equipo de Jimmer with 24.50 points while Philip Rivers racked up 17.80. Things could have been different, Equipo de Jimmer had a starter score zero points (Brandon Jacobs). Spud Gun (3-4, 748.70 points) climbs into seventh place and Equipo de Jimmer (2-5, 811.60 points) sinks into eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Spud Gun
- Spud Gun saw their second-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Robert Griffin III scoring 33.32 points. The score was also high enough to rank sixth in the league.
- Demaryius Thomas ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 14.20 points.
- Julius Thomas had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 10.10 points.
- Spud Gun was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Spud Gun won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Equipo de Jimmer
- Picked up Mason Crosby, who scored 7.00 points against his projected 9.51.
- With 5.60 points, Adrian Peterson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 28.4% of his 19.72 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Of the 9 starters on Equipo de Jimmer, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Did not take Brandon Jacobs (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- Tony Romo, who had the highest projected points in the matchup with 27.44, only scored 16.88 points.
- If Spud Gun played Equipo de Jimmer every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- Spud Gun would have beaten only two other teams besides Equipo de Jimmer this week.
- Spud Gun would be 0-6 if they played the same schedule as Equipo de Jimmer.
- If Spud Gun had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-42.
- Equipo de Jimmer would have lost to six other teams besides Spud Gun this week.
- Spud Gun would have lost to Equipo de Jimmer 92.38 - 91.68 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Spud Gun, Equipo de Jimmer would be 3-3.
- If they played every team every week, Equipo de Jimmer would be 34-29.
- Spud Gun won by scoring 98.72 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Trent Richardson had a season-low 1.70 points against a projected 13.00 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 6.74 points.
- The 2.80 total points by the RBs on Spud Gun was their smallest RB output this season.
- Equipo de Jimmer had 91.98 points, their season-low.
- Reggie Wayne did little to help Spud Gun, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 5.00 points against a projected 10.70.
- Spud Gun won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-4 when doing so. Equipo de Jimmer also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-4 in such games.
- A.J. Green did his best in the loss, ranking third among all WRs in the league with 24.50 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Spud Gun
- Equipo de Jimmer
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.