Powered by Automated Insights Corrigan Town Lights Up Clay's Team to Move into Fifth Place
- Corrigan Town
- Clay's Team
Corrigan Town destroyed Clay's Team 160.00 - 102.80 while also putting up the highest score this week. It was a monumental beating, and the 57.20-point margin of victory was the fifth-highest recorded in the league this season. Aaron Rodgers led Clay's Team with 29.60 points while Chris Johnson racked up 20.00. To make matters worse, Clay's Team got zero points from Julio Jones. Corrigan Town (3-4, 868.03 points) climbs into fifth place while Clay's Team (4-3, 832.97 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Corrigan Town
- With 30.50 points, Calvin Johnson had the highest WR score of the week and the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Andrew Luck had the 13th-most points in the league this season with 37.02, leading the league in points for the week.
- Picked up Terrance Williams, who beat his scoring projection by 106.6%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Andy Dalton ranked second in the league in scoring with 35.48 points, his highest output of the season.
- Benched QB Colin Kaepernick, who scored 21.76 points, fewer than any QB in the starting lineup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Clay's Team
- The WRs on Clay's Team let them down, resulting in a 50.70 - 11.70 difference at the position.
- Clay's Team had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 11.00 - 1.00 to Corrigan Town.
- With 2.10 points, DeSean Jackson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 14.0% of his 14.98 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- It was a season-low 1.00 point for Blair Walsh this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 9.2% of a projected point total of 10.82.
- Wes Welker had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 9.60 points and recorded only 79.2% of his 12.12-point projection.
- Corrigan Town would be 4-3 if they played Clay's Team every week.
- Corrigan Town would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Corrigan Town would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Clay's Team.
- If Corrigan Town had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-27.
- Clay's Team would have lost to four other teams besides Corrigan Town this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Corrigan Town would have lost to Clay's Team 120.18 - 115.96.
- If they played the same schedule as Corrigan Town, Clay's Team would be 3-3.
- Clay's Team would be 32-31 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for Clay's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for Corrigan Town were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Clay's Team.
- Corrigan Town scored 160.00 points against a projected 111.44 and has overachieved for six straight weeks.
- The 160.00 points scored by Corrigan Town was the highest in the league this week and the fifth-highest in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 57.20 points was the biggest of the season for Corrigan Town and fifth-largest in the league this season.
- The 29.50 points by the RBs on Clay's Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Corrigan Town got a combined 72.50 points from their QBs, their highest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Clay's Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Corrigan Town
- Clay's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.