Powered by Automated Insights Todd's Team Pounds Tyson's Team, Moves to Sixth Place
- Todd's Team
- Tyson's Team
Todd's Team put up the second-highest point total this week to demolish Tyson's Team 143.58 - 53.52. It was an epic beating, and the 90.06-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Tyson's Team, coming off a 124.13 - 123.24 loss against Heisenberg, saw their scoring plummet this week. Todd's Team (3-4, 839.02 points) climbs into sixth place and Tyson's Team (1-6, 694.94 points) stays mired in last place.
Smooth Moves by Todd's Team
- Added the New York Jets Defense, which exceeded their scoring projection by a matchup-leading 109.1%.
- Matt Ryan ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week with 28.72 points. It was also the third-highest score of any player on Todd's Team this season.
- Ryan Tannehill, who was picked up by Todd's Team, scored 23.26 points against a projected 17.91, topping his projection by 29.9%.
- Made a good move in sitting Ronnie Hillman this week. He brought in 0.60 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- The 24.40 points scored by Frank Gore was the second-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tyson's Team
- Acquired and benched Stevan Ridley, who scored 12.30 points and beat his projected point total by 39.9%, which was the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Left Eli Manning on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 14.50 points.
- Picked up Nick Foles, who scored 5.70 points against his projected 24.51.
- Jay Cutler was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.12 points against a projected 24.12 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Todd's Team had a better day at the QB position, topping Tyson's Team 51.98 - 5.82.
- Todd's Team would be 4-3 if they played Tyson's Team every week.
- Besides Tyson's Team, Todd's Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tyson's Team, Todd's Team would be 3-3.
- If Todd's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-30.
- Tyson's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Todd's Team would have lost to Tyson's Team 123.24 - 81.26.
- Tyson's Team would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Todd's Team.
- If they played every team every week, Tyson's Team would be 23-40.
- The top players for Todd's Team were elite in the matchup, as six of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Tyson's Team.
- With 53.52 points, Tyson's Team scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- The margin of victory of 90.06 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- This was the first time this season that Tyson's Team lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Tyson's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the QB position this season with only 5.82 points this week.
- Todd's Team got a combined 51.98 points from their QBs, their highest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- In games that are blowouts, Todd's Team is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- After the beating, Tyson's Team is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Todd's Team
- Tyson's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.