Powered by Automated Insights SuhStompsYou! Knocks Out greg's Team, Goes to 2-0 Against Them
- greg's Team
SuhStompsYou! dismantled greg's Team 116.56 - 67.16, making it two wins in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Knowshon Moreno led the team, getting 29.00 points. It was about the same output as the 30.42 points Cam Newton got the last time these teams played. SuhStompsYou! started one player with zero points while greg's Team served up two goose eggs, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. SuhStompsYou! now has a 26.83-point average margin of victory over greg's Team. They won 85.76 - 81.50 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by SuhStompsYou!
- Knowshon Moreno had 29.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 23.00 points, Julian Edelman beat his scoring projection by a league-leading 354.1% to rank seventh in the league in scoring.
- The 21.06 points scored by Cam Newton was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Ryan Mathews scored 12.50 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.10 points by Dwayne Bowe topped a projected 7.95, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by greg's Team
- Did not start the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense, which scored 20.00 points, surpassing their projected points by 337.4%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Stevan Ridley was last in the matchup in scoring with a season-low -0.60 points.
- The WRs on greg's Team let them down, resulting in a 42.70 - 4.00 difference at the position.
- greg's Team had 2 of their 8 starters score zero points.
- greg's Team had only 3 of their 8 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- If SuhStompsYou! played greg's Team every week, they would be 8-4 this season.
- SuhStompsYou! would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- SuhStompsYou! would have defeated greg's Team 106.46 - 100.58 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as greg's Team, SuhStompsYou! would be 5-5.
- SuhStompsYou! would be 68-40 if they played every team every week.
- greg's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides SuhStompsYou! this week.
- greg's Team would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as SuhStompsYou!.
- If they played every team every week, greg's Team would be 55-53.
- greg's Team has lost six times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The margin of victory was the seventh-largest in the league this season.
- The 116.56 points by SuhStompsYou! led the league. It is the first time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- The RBs on SuhStompsYou! collectively had their best week of the season with 41.50 points.
- The WRs on greg's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 4.00 points.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.47 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Dez Bryant scored 8.60 points against a projected 11.93 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- greg's Team had their worst loss of the season, losing by 49.40 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- greg's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.