Powered by Automated Insights Fabian D's Cool Team Put the Stamp on skins mania to Grab Sixth Place
- Fabian D's Cool Team
- skins mania
Brandon Marshall got 17.70 points and Jason Witten scored 15.70 as Fabian D's Cool Team beat skins mania, 74.78 - 69.30. This win was revenge for a Week 3 99.36 - 80.64 loss to skins mania. skins mania, coming off a 105.92 - 100.58 win against greg's Team, saw their scoring drop off this week. Each team left something on the table as Fabian D's Cool Team had two starters turn in zero points and skins mania had one. Fabian D's Cool Team (6-6, 1,084.24 points) climbs into sixth place while skins mania (7-5, 1,040.82 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by Fabian D's Cool Team
- With 17.70 points, Brandon Marshall ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Jason Witten scored 15.70 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.
- With 10.00 points, Reggie Bush ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, Fabian D's Cool Team was still able to win.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Fabian D's Cool Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by skins mania
- Should have started Andrew Luck, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.62 against a projected 18.01.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had the lowest point total in the matchup with a season-low -2.00 points.
- It was a season-low 13.00 points for Peyton Manning this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 53.8% of a projected point total of 24.15.
- Alfred Morris had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 5.20 points and recorded only 36.6% of his 14.22-point projection.
- skins mania had 5 of their 8 starters score less than their projected points.
- Fabian D's Cool Team would be 7-5 if they played skins mania every week.
- Besides skins mania, Fabian D's Cool Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Fabian D's Cool Team would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as skins mania.
- Fabian D's Cool Team would be 56-52 if they played every team every week.
- skins mania would have lost to five other teams besides Fabian D's Cool Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Fabian D's Cool Team would have lost to skins mania 105.92 - 86.16.
- If they played the same schedule as Fabian D's Cool Team, skins mania would be 5-5.
- If they played every team every week, skins mania would be 55-53.
- Fabian D's Cool Team won by scoring 74.78 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- skins mania got a combined 5.20 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- All of the points for Fabian D's Cool Team this week came from players they drafted.
- Fabian D's Cool Team won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 3-4 when doing so. skins mania also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 3-4 in such games.
- Anquan Boldin did his best in the loss, ranking third among all WRs in the league with 21.40 points.
- In the loss, Antonio Brown had the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week with 14.40 points.
- skins mania failed to reach their season average of 86.73 points.
- Brandon Myers exceeded his projected point total by 115.6% in the loss, scoring 9.90 points against a projected 4.59.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Fabian D's Cool Team
- skins mania
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.