Powered by Automated Insights Vincent Iannacci Puts a Surprise Beatdown on Torgo's Hand, Series Tied at One Game Apiece
- Vincent Iannacci
- Torgo's Hand
Vincent Iannacci put up the second-highest score this week to crush Torgo's Hand 112.60 - 74.72. Vincent Iannacci came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 20.71. This beating was revenge for a Week 3 83.58 - 74.40 comeback by Torgo's Hand. Torgo's Hand was led by Eddie Lacy with 21.80 points and Drew Brees who scored 18.52. The margin could have been bigger, Vincent Iannacci had a starter score zero points (Hakeem Nicks). Vincent Iannacci (5-7, 1,107.58 points) remains mired in eighth place and Torgo's Hand (6-6, 1,124.40 points) stays in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Vincent Iannacci
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 27.70 points.
- With 23.40 points, Colin Kaepernick ranked sixth in the league in scoring.
- Mike Wallace scored 18.70 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Vincent Iannacci topped their projected points.
- Starter Hakeem Nicks put up a zero, but Vincent Iannacci still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Torgo's Hand
- Left Jared Cook on the bench, where he scored 14.00 points to beat his scoring projection by 197.1%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the starters on Torgo's Hand underperformed versus their projections.
- Wes Welker scored 3.10 points against a projected 12.84 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Jordan Cameron has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.20 points against a projected 6.01 this week.
- Vincent Iannacci won the K position battle, beating Torgo's Hand 10.00 - 3.00.
- Vincent Iannacci would be 5-7 if they played Torgo's Hand every week.
- Vincent Iannacci would have beaten seven other teams besides Torgo's Hand this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Torgo's Hand, Vincent Iannacci would be 7-3.
- Vincent Iannacci would be 60-48 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Vincent Iannacci, Torgo's Hand would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Vincent Iannacci would have lost to Torgo's Hand 96.10 - 87.38 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Vincent Iannacci, Torgo's Hand would be 5-5.
- If they played every team every week, Torgo's Hand would be 58-50.
- Luck has not been with Torgo's Hand, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Torgo's Hand underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 74.72 points against a projected 111.07 this week.
- Torgo's Hand got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 12.50 points this week.
- Torgo's Hand had 74.72 points, their season-low.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.44, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Vincent Iannacci beat Torgo's Hand at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Torgo's Hand.
- Torgo's Hand remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-2.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Torgo's Hand.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vincent Iannacci
- Torgo's Hand
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.