Powered by Automated Insights Elias's Fine Team Inches Past John's Boss Team, Moves Up to Ninth Place
- Elias's Fine Team
- John's Boss Team
Elias's Fine Team (4-8, 924.92 points) stole one from John's Boss Team (6-6, 965.70 points) 86.60 - 85.88 in a back-and-forth battle. They were led by Maurice Jones-Drew who had 20.40 points and Adrian Peterson who scored 18.80. John's Boss Team was the first to put up points and by Sunday was already out in front 16.00 - 0. That lead disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 65.10 - 48.28. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed once more, and they went ahead by 0.78. However, with the help of 15.00 points from Rob Gronkowski, Elias's Fine Team ended Sunday night ahead.
Smooth Moves by Elias's Fine Team
- With 20.40 points, Maurice Jones-Drew ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- Rob Gronkowski had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 15.00 points.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense scored 16.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 92.7%, which led the team.
- Elias's Fine Team won even with Aaron Rodgers in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by John's Boss Team
- Did not start Shane Vereen, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 9.10 points against a projected 9.48.
- Lamar Miller was last on the team in scoring with 4.70 points against a projected 6.28 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a bad week at RB for John's Boss Team, who was outscored at the position 39.20 - 4.70 by Elias's Fine Team.
- John's Boss Team was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- Even though John's Boss Team lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Elias's Fine Team played John's Boss Team every week, they would be 6-6 this season.
- Elias's Fine Team would have beaten six other teams besides John's Boss Team this week.
- Elias's Fine Team would have defeated John's Boss Team 61.30 - 58.98 had they played each other last week.
- Elias's Fine Team would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as John's Boss Team.
- Elias's Fine Team would be 37-71 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Elias's Fine Team, John's Boss Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Elias's Fine Team, John's Boss Team would be 2-8.
- John's Boss Team would be 38-70 if they played every team every week.
- John's Boss Team has lost six times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The loss is the fourth straight for John's Boss Team and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The 0.72-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Elias's Fine Team got a combined 39.20 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Phil Dawson scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.75 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- John's Boss Team falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- All of the points for Elias's Fine Team this week came from players they drafted.
- Elias's Fine Team won even though John's Boss Team performed better against their scoring projection. John's Boss Team beat their 69.00 projected points by 24.5%, while Elias's Fine Team outscored their 83.86-point projection by 3.3%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Elias's Fine Team
- John's Boss Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.