Powered by Automated Insights MVP for JPG Handles Kevin's Team, Streak Climbs to Six
- MVP for JPG
- Kevin's Team
MVP for JPG destroyed Kevin's Team 68.48 - 39.90 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. This week, Sebastian Janikowski led the way, getting 17.00 points. It was still quite a drop-off from the 26.30 points DeMarco Murray got the last time these teams played. Each team left something on the table as MVP for JPG had one starter turn in zero points and Kevin's Team had three. This is the closest win for MVP for JPG in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Kevin's Team 119.94 - 90.48 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by MVP for JPG
- The 17.00 points by Sebastian Janikowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- With 12.60 points, DeMarco Murray ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Calvin Johnson had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 11.50 points.
- Starter Julius Thomas put up a zero, but MVP for JPG still won.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, MVP for JPG was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Kevin's Team
- Left Eli Manning on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 14.96 points.
- With 0.50 points against a projected 11.01, Eric Decker was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- MVP for JPG had their fewest points of the season, but Kevin's Team could not pull out the win.
- Roddy White has now failed to reach his projection for eight straight games. This week he scored 2.40 points versus a projected 7.63.
- Kevin's Team had 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- MVP for JPG would be 11-1 if they played Kevin's Team every week.
- Besides Kevin's Team, MVP for JPG would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MVP for JPG would have defeated Kevin's Team 107.42 - 107.30.
- If they played the same schedule as Kevin's Team, MVP for JPG would be 6-4.
- If MVP for JPG had played every team in the league each week, they would be 78-30.
- Kevin's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as MVP for JPG, Kevin's Team would be 5-5.
- If they played every team every week, Kevin's Team would be 35-73.
- MVP for JPG won again and is on a six-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- With 39.90 points, Kevin's Team was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- MVP for JPG was not able to cover the 36.33-point spread in the win.
- Despite being on the winning team, Frank Gore scored 3.40 points against a projected 14.69 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Matt Ryan did little to help MVP for JPG, underperforming versus projections for the fifth straight game with 12.68 points against a projected 16.61.
- MVP for JPG remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 5-0.
- Kevin's Team is now 1-6 in blowout games, including losses in their last five such contests.
- The draft continues to pay off for MVP for JPG, which got 83.5% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- MVP for JPG
- Kevin's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.