Powered by Automated Insights Public Enemy Pounds The LyKAns, Claims Ninth Place
- Public Enemy
- The LyKAns
Public Enemy (3-6, 1,781.94 points) trashed The LyKAns (4-5, 1,591.38 points) 288.48 - 186.64, putting up the fourth-highest score of the season. Public Enemy was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 9.00 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 49.74. Sunday night came to an end with Public Enemy up by 70.96 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by Public Enemy
- Picked up Case Keenum, who had the most points in the matchup and beat his scoring projection by 505.0%.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 30.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- With 30.88 points, Josh McCown, who Public Enemy picked up this week, beat his 20.97-point projection by 47.3%.
- Picked up Doug Baldwin, who scored 13.50 points, beating his 6.70-point projection by 101.5%.
- Picked up Mike Tolbert, who beat his scoring projection by 64.4%, with 9.70 points against a projected 5.90.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The LyKAns
- At the QB position, The LyKAns got outscored 139.48 - 39.74 by Public Enemy.
- With 2.20 points against a projected 5.11, Donnie Avery did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- 8 of the 15 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 6.40 points, Dez Bryant scored only 37.0% of his 17.30 projected point total.
- Jake Locker scored only 77.3% of his 22.52-point projection, with 17.40 points.
- Public Enemy would be 6-3 if they played The LyKAns every week.
- Public Enemy would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Public Enemy would have defeated The LyKAns 158.88 - 107.08 had they played each other last week.
- Public Enemy would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as The LyKAns.
- If Public Enemy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 51-48.
- The LyKAns would have lost to four other teams besides Public Enemy this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Public Enemy, The LyKAns would be 1-7.
- The LyKAns would be 36-63 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for Public Enemy scored higher than the leading scorer for The LyKAns.
- Public Enemy had a league-high for the week with 288.48 points, which is the fourth-highest score in the league this season.
- The 101.84-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Public Enemy and seventh-largest in the league this season.
- Public Enemy got a combined 139.48 points from their QBs, their highest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- Public Enemy inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 2-2 in blowouts this year.
- The LyKAns lost in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for The LyKAns.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Oakland Raiders Defense was last in the league in scoring with -2.00 points against a projected 5.52 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Public Enemy
- The LyKAns
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.