Powered by Automated Insights X-PhaKtor Blasts LA HOGGS and Hands Them Third Straight Loss
- LA HOGGS
X-PhaKtor pummeled LA HOGGS 281.28 - 178.42 while also putting up the second-highest score of the week. LA HOGGS has had some misfortune and is on a three-game losing streak. LA HOGGS was led by Jason Campbell with 39.48 points and Christian Ponder who scored 29.34. With Damaris Johnson delivering zero points for X-PhaKtor, the result might have been even worse. LA HOGGS (3-6, 1,687.90 points) sinks into 10th place while X-PhaKtor (5-4, 1,949.74 points) remains in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by X-PhaKtor
- With 61.28 points against a projected 32.16, Tony Romo ranked sixth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 72.90 points, Ben Roethlisberger ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and had the second-highest score of any player on X-PhaKtor this season.
- Sat the Green Bay Packers Defense, which scored 3.00 points, fewer than any DEF in the starting lineup.
- Eddie Lacy scored 21.00 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Dwayne Harris scored 20.30 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LA HOGGS
- Matt Bryant, who LA HOGGS picked up this week, scored below his 9.30-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Antonio Gates has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 5.30 points against a projected 10.39 this week.
- Mike Wallace has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 8.20 points versus a projected 10.36.
- LA HOGGS got beat 22.00 - 7.00 by X-PhaKtor at the DEF position.
- LA HOGGS was dominated at the TE position, scoring 5.30 points versus the 12.60 for X-PhaKtor.
- If X-PhaKtor played LA HOGGS every week, they would be 6-3 this season.
- Besides LA HOGGS, X-PhaKtor would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, X-PhaKtor would have defeated LA HOGGS 279.14 - 149.56.
- X-PhaKtor would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as LA HOGGS.
- X-PhaKtor would be 60-39 if they played every team every week.
- LA HOGGS would have lost to six other teams besides X-PhaKtor this week.
- LA HOGGS would be 2-6 if they played the same schedule as X-PhaKtor.
- If they played every team every week, LA HOGGS would be 44-55.
- The margin of victory of 102.86 points was the largest in the league this week and fifth-biggest in the league this season.
- X-PhaKtor was able to win with little help from Jamaal Charles, who had a season-low 9.60 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- With a combined 134.18 points from their QBs, X-PhaKtor got their highest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- In the loss, Robbie Gould scored 9.00 points against a projected 7.02 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Two of the starters for X-PhaKtor scored higher than the leading scorer for LA HOGGS.
- Although X-PhaKtor won, it was no thanks to Ted Ginn Jr., who scored 5.80 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for LA HOGGS, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- X-PhaKtor is now 3-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last three such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LA HOGGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.