Powered by Automated Insights Deacon Dominators Rallies Against Gang Green, Puts Them in Third Place
- Deacon Dominators
- Gang Green
Deacon Dominators (3-6, 1,523.80 points) beat Gang Green (7-2, 1,876.06 points) 184.08 - 155.48 in a back-and-forth battle. They were led by Terrelle Pryor who had 33.92 points. Gang Green began the Sunday games already ahead 25.40 - 12.80. They lost that advantage after the early Sunday games and trailed 77.66 - 68.50. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed once more, and they went ahead by 3.32. However, Deacon Dominators pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Deacon Dominators
- Matt Forte had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 23.90 points.
- With 16.20 points, Jason Witten had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- The 14.10 points scored by Tony Gonzalez was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The 33.92 points scored by Terrelle Pryor led the team, the fourth time that's happened this season.
- 9 of 15 players in the starting lineup for Deacon Dominators topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gang Green
- Picked up and started the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which then scored below their 8.80-point projection with 1.00 point.
- LeSean McCoy has now failed to reach his projection for six straight games. This week he scored 14.00 points versus a projected 17.95.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 8.25, Blair Walsh did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- The 3.60 points scored by Martellus Bennett fell short of his 6.56-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Gang Green got beat 15.00 - 7.00 by Deacon Dominators at the DEF position.
- If Deacon Dominators played Gang Green every week, they would be 2-7 this season.
- Besides Gang Green, Deacon Dominators would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Deacon Dominators would be 2-6 if they played the same schedule as Gang Green.
- If Deacon Dominators had played every team in the league each week, they would be 30-69.
- Besides Deacon Dominators, Gang Green would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Deacon Dominators would have lost to Gang Green 206.66 - 106.18.
- If they played the same schedule as Deacon Dominators, Gang Green would be 5-3.
- If they played every team every week, Gang Green would be 61-38.
- With the loss, Gang Green now has had both of their losses come via comebacks.
- Deacon Dominators covered the 19.32-point spread, winning by 28.60 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeMarco Murray had a season-low 5.00 points against a projected 17.12 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Gang Green.
- Gang Green had 155.48 points, their season-low.
- Gang Green got a combined 72.60 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The WRs from Deacon Dominators scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 31.70 points.
- The drafted players on Deacon Dominators put up 87.7% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Deacon Dominators
- Gang Green
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.