Powered by Automated Insights The LyKAns Beats Up LA HOGGS, Grabs Fifth Place
- The LyKAns
- LA HOGGS
The LyKAns laid waste to LA HOGGS 247.06 - 155.80 while also putting up the highest point total in the league this week. It was an epic beating, and the 91.26-point margin of victory is the fifth-highest in the league this season. Sam Bradford led LA HOGGS with 28.30 points while LeGarrette Blount brought in 19.60. Both teams left points off the scoreboard as The LyKAns had one starter turn in zero points and LA HOGGS also had one. The LyKAns (4-3, 1,297.66 points) climbs into fifth place and LA HOGGS (3-4, 1,359.92 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by The LyKAns
- The 87.94 points scored by Jake Locker was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 57.32 points, Robert Griffin III had the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 24.00 points, the Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Benched RB Ben Tate, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 5.50.
- The 11.40 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the third-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LA HOGGS
- The LyKAns had a better day at the QB position, topping LA HOGGS 145.26 - 40.80.
- The 3.10 points scored by Antonio Gates fell short of his 10.27-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- LA HOGGS got beat 31.00 - 6.00 by The LyKAns at the DEF position.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, C.J. Spiller also did not meet his projected points (0.70 points scored versus 8.81 projected) for the sixth time this season.
- LA HOGGS had 8 of their 15 starters score less than their projected points.
- The LyKAns would be 3-4 if they played LA HOGGS every week.
- The LyKAns would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- The LyKAns would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as LA HOGGS.
- If The LyKAns had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-48.
- Besides The LyKAns, LA HOGGS would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- The LyKAns would have lost to LA HOGGS 156.24 - 130.98 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The LyKAns, LA HOGGS would be 6-0.
- LA HOGGS would be 34-43 if they played every team every week.
- With 247.06 points, The LyKAns set their new season-high en route to leading the league in scoring for the week.
- With a combined 145.26 points from their QBs, The LyKAns got their highest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- The margin of victory of 91.26 points was the biggest of the season for The LyKAns and fifth-largest in the league this season.
- The LyKAns had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for LA HOGGS.
- LA HOGGS had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- The LyKAns outdid their projection in the win, while LA HOGGS came in under their point expectation. The LyKAns is now 3-1 when overachieving, while LA HOGGS falls to 0-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- The 155.80 points put up by LA HOGGS ranked 10th in the league this week.
- In the loss, LeGarrette Blount had the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week with 19.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The LyKAns
- LA HOGGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.