Powered by Automated Insights Does She Duck Sick? Silences Public Enemy for Seventh in a Row
- Does She Duck Sick?
- Public Enemy
Does She Duck Sick? demolished Public Enemy 233.08 - 131.08 while also putting up the second-highest point total in the league this week. Still undefeated at this point, Does She Duck Sick? is putting together a great season. Public Enemy suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 251.56 - 194.72 loss against Metal. Public Enemy (1-6, 1,334.58 points) sinks into the cellar and Does She Duck Sick? (7-0, 1,627.96 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Does She Duck Sick?
- Picked up Mike Glennon, who ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 47.54 points.
- Peyton Manning put up 71.34 points, which was the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- The 16.00 points by Adam Vinatieri was the league-high for a K this week.
- Benched the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense, which scored 2.00 points, fewer than any DEF in the starting lineup.
- Steven Hauschka has now overachieved in six straight games after scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.49.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Public Enemy
- Picked up Chad Henne but left him on the bench, where he ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 209.1%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Left the Indianapolis Colts Defense on the bench, where they scored 11.00 points to beat their scoring projection by 511.1%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Le'Veon Bell, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 9.90 against a projected 10.02.
- It was a beating at QB for Public Enemy, as they were outscored 118.88 - 20.88 by Does She Duck Sick?.
- Public Enemy picked up the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense, which then fell short of their 4.14-point projection by scoring 2.00 points.
- If Does She Duck Sick? played Public Enemy every week, they would be 6-1 this season.
- Besides Public Enemy, Does She Duck Sick? would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Does She Duck Sick? would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Public Enemy.
- If Does She Duck Sick? had played every team in the league each week, they would be 59-18.
- Public Enemy would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Does She Duck Sick? would have lost to Public Enemy 194.72 - 148.44.
- Public Enemy would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Does She Duck Sick?.
- If they played every team every week, Public Enemy would be 33-44.
- Of the losses Public Enemy has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Public Enemy was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 131.08 points.
- The margin of victory of 102.00 points was the largest in the league this week and fourth-biggest in the league this season.
- Does She Duck Sick? was able to win with little help from DeAngelo Williams, who had a season-low 5.90 points and is on a six-week underperforming streak.
- Public Enemy got their lowest combined scoring output from the QB position this season with only 20.88 points this week.
- The 7.00 total points by the RBs on Does She Duck Sick? was their smallest RB output this season.
- Two of the starters for Does She Duck Sick? scored higher than the leading scorer for Public Enemy.
- Reggie Wayne did little to help Does She Duck Sick?, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 5.00 points against a projected 11.05.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Does She Duck Sick?
- Public Enemy
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.