Powered by Automated Insights Metal Wins Shocker Against X-PhaKtor, Makes It Three in a Row
Metal took advantage of the third-highest score of the week from Andy Dalton on the way to their third straight win when they beat X-PhaKtor 223.88 - 187.68. The streak has provided big momentum for Metal. They've moved from eighth place to fourth since Week 5. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the fourth-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 203.27 points per matchup. X-PhaKtor goes to 3-4 and falls to sixth place. Metal has now run over The LyKAns (140.18 - 113.92) and Public Enemy (251.56 - 194.72).
Smooth Moves by Metal
- The 87.48 points scored by Andy Dalton was the third-highest QB score of the week and is the ninth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 13.20 points scored by Jermichael Finley was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Russell Wilson scored 30.30 points against a projected 21.79 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Zach Miller had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 10.00 points.
- With 9.80 points scored versus a projected 7.49, Kendall Wright has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by X-PhaKtor
- Greg Olsen has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 4.70 points versus a projected 7.19.
- The 2.10 points scored by Josh Gordon was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 17.0% of his 12.36 projected points this week.
- Kenbrell Thompkins was last on the team in scoring and had a season-low 1.60 points.
- Of the 15 starters on X-PhaKtor, 11 underperformed versus their projections.
- The 12.90 points scored by Ben Roethlisberger was just 61.5% of his 20.96-point projection.
- If Metal played X-PhaKtor every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- Metal would have beaten eight other teams besides X-PhaKtor this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Metal would have defeated X-PhaKtor 251.56 - 223.96.
- Metal would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as X-PhaKtor.
- Metal would be 45-32 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Metal, X-PhaKtor would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Metal, X-PhaKtor would be 2-4.
- X-PhaKtor would be 39-38 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson had a season-low 1.70 points against a projected 13.05 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- X-PhaKtor scored 187.68 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- Wes Welker scored a season-low 9.60 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The 36.20-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Metal got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 12.60 points this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Chicago Bears Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 9.64 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Torrey Smith scored 6.10 points against a projected 9.94 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Metal has now won three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.