Powered by Automated Insights Deacon Dominators Gets Win over Rap's Rad Team to Capture Ninth Place
- Deacon Dominators
- Rap's Rad Team
Deacon Dominators beat Rap's Rad Team 216.92 - 171.62 thanks to Matt Forte who got 48.90 points and Alex Smith who scored 32.00. Each side hit their projections, but Deacon Dominators scored 40.8% more points than projected (154.01) to earn the win. Rap's Rad Team was led by Matt Ryan with 36.72 points and Chris Johnson who scored 27.00. Deacon Dominators started three players with zero points while Rap's Rad Team served up one goose egg, meaning both teams could have scored more points. Deacon Dominators (2-5, 1,233.54 points) climbs into ninth place while Rap's Rad Team (6-1, 1,555.20 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by Deacon Dominators
- Matt Forte had the best RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season with 48.90 points.
- A.J. Green scored 31.50 points, the third-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 16.50 points scored by Tavon Austin was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Even with three starters scoring zero points, Deacon Dominators was still able to win.
- The New England Patriots Defense scored a season-high 16.00 points and beat their scoring projection by a season-high 44.3%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rap's Rad Team
- Kyle Rudolph, who Rap's Rad Team picked up this week, scored below his 6.80-point projection with 2.70 points.
- At the DEF position, Rap's Rad Team got outscored by Deacon Dominators 26.00 - 7.00.
- Adrian Peterson scored a season-low 5.60 points, 27.5% of his projected 20.33, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Even though Rap's Rad Team lost, only 7 of their 15 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Nick Foles had the highest projected points in the matchup with 26.23, but fell short by scoring 5.70 points.
- If Deacon Dominators played Rap's Rad Team every week, they would be 1-6 this season.
- Besides Rap's Rad Team, Deacon Dominators would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Rap's Rad Team, Deacon Dominators would be 3-3.
- If Deacon Dominators had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-52.
- Rap's Rad Team would have lost to five other teams besides Deacon Dominators this week.
- Deacon Dominators would have lost to Rap's Rad Team 185.12 - 143.74 had they played each other last week.
- Rap's Rad Team would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Deacon Dominators.
- Rap's Rad Team would be 55-22 if they played every team every week.
- Rap's Rad Team beat their scoring projection for the sixth time this season by scoring 171.62 points against a projected 170.06. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- In the loss, Matt Ryan scored 36.72 points against a projected 25.41 and has now overachieved in six straight games.
- Rap's Rad Team got a combined 42.42 points from their QBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- With the win, Deacon Dominators snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The margin of victory of 45.30 points was the biggest of the season for Deacon Dominators.
- Deacon Dominators got a combined 54.60 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Rap's Rad Team had 171.62 points, their season-low.
- Rap's Rad Team had their six-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Deacon Dominators
- Rap's Rad Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.