Powered by Automated Insights LA HOGGS Steals Win from Metal, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- LA HOGGS
LA HOGGS (2-2, 850.64 points) beat Metal (1-3, 807.30 points) 191.76 - 172.46, led by LeGarrette Blount with 32.40 points and Antonio Gates who scored 29.60. Heading into Sunday, LA HOGGS was in front 8.68 - 5.00. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 61.30. LA HOGGS closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 13.00 points from the New Orleans Saints Defense.
Smooth Moves by LA HOGGS
- LeGarrette Blount had the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season with 32.40 points.
- With 29.60 points, Antonio Gates had the second-highest TE score of the week and the third-best TE score in the league this season.
- With 13.00 points against a projected 7.75, the New Orleans Saints Defense had their highest output of the season and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- The 12.00 points by Matt Prater topped a projected 4.92, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- LA HOGGS saw the majority of their starters (8 of 15) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Metal
- Trent Richardson scored 12.60 points against a projected 19.05 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Phil Dawson has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 9.15 this week.
- Metal needed more points from the QB position, where LA HOGGS beat them 37.56 - 18.16.
- With 6.54 points, Andy Dalton had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 30.2% of his 21.62 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Russell Wilson scored a season-low 11.62 points, 55.9% of his projected 20.80, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If LA HOGGS played Metal every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- Besides Metal, LA HOGGS would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Metal, LA HOGGS would be 2-1.
- If LA HOGGS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-21.
- Metal would have lost to eight other teams besides LA HOGGS this week.
- Had they played each other last week, LA HOGGS would have lost to Metal 177.88 - 148.06.
- Metal would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as LA HOGGS.
- Metal would be 23-21 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for LA HOGGS were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Metal.
- In the loss, Golden Tate scored 13.70 points against a projected 9.44 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- In the loss, David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- Metal scored 172.46 points against a projected 162.28 and has overachieved every week this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 12.51 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Roddy White scored 2.80 points against a projected 6.86 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The 63.20 points by the RBs on LA HOGGS was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 68.70 points by the WRs on Metal was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- LA HOGGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.