Powered by Automated Insights The LyKAns Wins Stunner over Deacon Dominators, Puts Them in 10th Place
- The LyKAns
- Deacon Dominators
The LyKAns took advantage of 60.70 points from Matt Schaub to beat Deacon Dominators 213.28 - 185.14. They came into the matchup as a 29.70-point underdog. Deacon Dominators has failed to meet expectations for three consecutive weeks, managing only 99.5% of their projected points in this matchup. Leading Deacon Dominators, Matt Forte (37.70 points) and Alex Smith (35.22) both ranked highly overall for the week. The LyKAns started one player with zero points while Deacon Dominators also served up one goose egg, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. Deacon Dominators (1-3, 732.08 points) drops to 10th place while The LyKAns (3-1, 805.70 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by The LyKAns
- The LyKAns saw their fourth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Matt Schaub scoring 60.70 points. The score was also high enough to rank eighth in the league.
- The 27.00 points scored by the Tennessee Titans Defense, which The LyKAns picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 12.16 by 122.0%.
- Greg Jennings scored 31.20 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 24.20 points scored by Danny Woodhead was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Dez Bryant ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Deacon Dominators
- Did not start Greg Little, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 12.00 points against a projected 15.76.
- Rian Lindell has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 6.00 points against a projected 7.56 this week.
- The 5.10 points scored by A.J. Green fell short of his 12.88-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Jason Witten has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 4.30 points against a projected 9.41 this week.
- Sebastian Janikowski was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points, 28.1% of his projected 7.11, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- If The LyKAns played Deacon Dominators every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides Deacon Dominators, The LyKAns would have defeated five other teams this week.
- The LyKAns would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as Deacon Dominators.
- The LyKAns would be 18-26 if they played every team every week.
- Besides The LyKAns, Deacon Dominators would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The LyKAns would have lost to Deacon Dominators 158.80 - 141.30.
- If they played the same schedule as The LyKAns, Deacon Dominators would be 1-2.
- Deacon Dominators would be 13-31 if they played every team every week.
- Deacon Dominators has underachieved for three straight weeks, having scored 185.14 points against a projected 186.08 this week.
- Alfred Morris had a season-low 7.10 points against a projected 16.94 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- In the loss, Deacon Dominators had the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season with 185.14 points.
- All three wins for The LyKAns this season have been upset victories.
- Andre Roberts scored a season-low 0.60 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- With a combined 31.20 points from their TEs, Deacon Dominators got their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- The WRs on The LyKAns collectively had their best week of the season with 56.70 points.
- The LyKAns had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 28.14 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The LyKAns
- Deacon Dominators
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.