Powered by Automated Insights Deacon Dominators Beats LA HOGGS
- Deacon Dominators
- LA HOGGS
LA HOGGS found it difficult to score this week and lost to Deacon Dominators 158.80 - 148.06. These two teams are tied for ninth place with 1-2 records, but LA HOGGS has a clear lead in points, 658.88 - 546.94. While each team failed to hit their projections, Deacon Dominators scored 82.1% of a projected 193.52 points to get the win.
Smooth Moves by Deacon Dominators
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score of the season came from DeMarco Murray, who scored 26.30 points.
- Darius Reynaud had the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 24.00 points.
- Matt Forte scored 17.10 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 29.12 points, Alex Smith had his highest output of the season.
- Deacon Dominators won despite having only 5 of their 15 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LA HOGGS
- Bilal Powell, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 9.02-point projection with 15.80 points.
- Ryan Mathews scored 5.80 points against a projected 11.62 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Eli Manning had a season-low 5.16 points against a projected 24.56 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- C.J. Spiller had his lowest score of the season with 1.00 point against a projected 13.98 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Brandon Marshall did not meet his 12.60-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 5.20 points were also a season-low.
- If Deacon Dominators played LA HOGGS every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- Deacon Dominators would have beaten only two other teams besides LA HOGGS this week.
- Deacon Dominators would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as LA HOGGS.
- If Deacon Dominators had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-24.
- Besides Deacon Dominators, LA HOGGS would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Deacon Dominators would have lost to LA HOGGS 275.86 - 169.44 had they played each other last week.
- LA HOGGS would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Deacon Dominators.
- If they played every team every week, LA HOGGS would be 18-15.
- Despite being on the winning team, Miles Austin had a season-low 2.20 points against a projected 7.79 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Rian Lindell scored 3.00 points against a projected 7.29 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Deacon Dominators beat LA HOGGS at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for LA HOGGS.
- Deacon Dominators won even though LA HOGGS performed better against their scoring projection. LA HOGGS scored 86.7% of their 170.73 projected points, while Deacon Dominators recorded 82.1% of their 193.52-point projection.
- Deacon Dominators got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 67.40 points.
- Deacon Dominators ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week, but was still able to win the matchup.
- The 10.74-point margin of victory by Deacon Dominators was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- With 148.06 points, LA HOGGS ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Deacon Dominators
- LA HOGGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.