Powered by Automated Insights X-PhaKtor Beats Smooth Kriminals, Rises to Third Place
- Smooth Kriminals
X-PhaKtor beat Smooth Kriminals 292.02 - 242.26 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Smooth Kriminals is still a tough matchup for X-PhaKtor, who has a 29.56-point average margin of victory against them. It's a lot smaller than their 60.79-point average margin of victory on the season (third in the league). This week, Ben Roethlisberger was the difference, picking up 89.76 points. That's a huge upgrade over Josh Gordon, who led all players with 32.80 points the last time these teams met. On top of the loss, Smooth Kriminals had a starter score zero points (Randall Cobb). X-PhaKtor is averaging 243.12 points against Smooth Kriminals and beat them 194.22 - 184.86 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by X-PhaKtor
- Ben Roethlisberger brought in 89.76 points, which was good enough to rank third in the league in scoring this week and third-best of any player on X-PhaKtor this season.
- Josh Gordon ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 34.50 points.
- With 27.90 points, Jamaal Charles ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Marcus Thigpen scored 21.20 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Beat Smooth Kriminals, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Smooth Kriminals
- With 3.00 points against a projected 4.89, Vincent Brown was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in eight straight games.
- The 10.90 points scored by Ray Rice fell short of his 13.63-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- With 5.82 points, Matthew Stafford had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 20.4% of his 28.51 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense scored the fewest points on the team and scored below their projection for the seventh time this season with 3.00 points against a projected 13.56.
- After a season-low 3.70 points against a projected 11.55, Pierre Garcon has scored below his projection in four straight games.
- X-PhaKtor would be 10-4 if they played Smooth Kriminals every week.
- X-PhaKtor would have beaten nine other teams besides Smooth Kriminals this week.
- X-PhaKtor would have defeated Smooth Kriminals 227.88 - 176.62 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Smooth Kriminals, X-PhaKtor would be 6-6.
- If X-PhaKtor had played every team in the league each week, they would be 104-50.
- Smooth Kriminals would have lost to four other teams besides X-PhaKtor this week.
- If they played the same schedule as X-PhaKtor, Smooth Kriminals would be 3-9.
- Smooth Kriminals would be 67-87 if they played every team every week.
- X-PhaKtor has had four wins this year where their opponent beat their average score.
- Smooth Kriminals has lost eight times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- With the loss, Smooth Kriminals has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back three straight games.
- X-PhaKtor scored 292.02 points against a projected 225.19 and beat their scoring projection for the ninth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- In the loss, Smooth Kriminals had the second-highest losing score in the league this season with 242.26 points.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Smooth Kriminals performed better versus expectations than X-PhaKtor and still lost.
- Andrew Luck played well in the loss, ranking second in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on Smooth Kriminals this season, putting up 92.24 points.
- X-PhaKtor had the second-highest score in the league this week with 292.02 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Smooth Kriminals
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.