Powered by Automated Insights The LyKAns Comes Back for Thrilling Upset over Rap's Rad Team, Pushes Them from First Place
- The LyKAns
- Rap's Rad Team
The LyKAns (5-6, 1,925.32 points) snuck past Rap's Rad Team (8-3, 2,323.64 points) 193.54 - 188.84, led by Robert Griffin III with 73.96 points. The LyKAns came into the Sunday games already in front 20.48 - 20.40. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 176.74 - 162.74. However, The LyKAns pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 11.90 points from Brandon LaFell.
Smooth Moves by The LyKAns
- Robert Griffin III ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week with 73.96 points. It was also the second-highest score of any player on The LyKAns this season.
- Chris Ivory had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.80 points.
- The 11.90 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The LyKAns won despite having 4 of their 15 starters score zero points.
- The 16.10 points scored by Rueben Randle outpaced his 10.46-point scoring projection by 53.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rap's Rad Team
- Left Matt Ryan on the bench, where he ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 46.16 points.
- Picked up Coby Fleener but left him on the bench, where he scored 10.70 points against a projected 5.94.
- DeAndre Hopkins was last on the team in scoring with 0.70 points against a projected 9.78 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Even though Rap's Rad Team lost, only 6 of their 15 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 3.00 points, Jacquizz Rodgers scored only 18.3% of his 16.37 projected point total.
- The LyKAns would be 2-9 if they played Rap's Rad Team every week.
- Besides Rap's Rad Team, The LyKAns would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Rap's Rad Team, The LyKAns would be 5-5.
- If The LyKAns had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-73.
- Rap's Rad Team would have lost to four other teams besides The LyKAns this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The LyKAns would have lost to Rap's Rad Team 210.08 - 140.40.
- Rap's Rad Team would be 9-1 if they played the same schedule as The LyKAns.
- If they played every team every week, Rap's Rad Team would be 85-36.
- All three of the losses for Rap's Rad Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, Nick Foles ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 42.62 points against a projected 25.25 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- In the loss, Rap's Rad Team had their highest losing score of the season with 188.84 points.
- Rap's Rad Team topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the ninth time.
- The LyKAns snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- The Philadelphia Eagles Defense scored 9.00 points against a projected 5.68 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in five straight games.
- In games that are close, The LyKAns is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- With the loss, Rap's Rad Team falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The LyKAns
- Rap's Rad Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.