Powered by Automated Insights Smooth Kriminals Picks Up Win Against LA HOGGS, Extends Their Losing Streak
- Smooth Kriminals
- LA HOGGS
Smooth Kriminals got the third-highest player point total this week from Matthew Stafford (83.88) and got past LA HOGGS 191.96 - 164.48. After losing their fifth straight, LA HOGGS has come apart. LA HOGGS put in a solid effort with an increase in scoring compared to last week's 210.08 - 120.76 loss against Rap's Rad Team. The gap could have been wider, Smooth Kriminals had three starters score zero points. Smooth Kriminals (6-5, 1,994.92 points) remains in sixth place while LA HOGGS (3-8, 1,972.14 points) stays down in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Smooth Kriminals
- Smooth Kriminals saw their second-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Matthew Stafford scoring 83.88 points. The score was also high enough to rank third in the league.
- The 28.38 points by Andrew Luck topped a projected 21.53, extending his overachievement streak to four weeks.
- The 20.80 points scored by Ray Rice was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Even with three starters scoring zero points, Smooth Kriminals was still able to win.
- By scoring 12.00 points, Nick Novak beat his 9.61 projected points by 24.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LA HOGGS
- Mike Wallace has now failed to reach his projection for five straight games. This week he scored 3.90 points versus a projected 10.01.
- The New Orleans Saints Defense scored 6.00 points against a projected 9.25 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a season-low 4.20 points for Brandon Marshall this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 33.7% of a projected point total of 12.45.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, the Baltimore Ravens Defense also did not meet their projected points (3.00 points scored versus 5.89 projected) for the sixth time this season.
- Even though LA HOGGS lost, only 7 of their 15 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Smooth Kriminals played LA HOGGS every week, they would be 5-6 this season.
- Smooth Kriminals would have beaten six other teams besides LA HOGGS this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Smooth Kriminals would have defeated LA HOGGS 183.38 - 120.76.
- If they played the same schedule as LA HOGGS, Smooth Kriminals would be 2-8.
- If Smooth Kriminals had played every team in the league each week, they would be 56-65.
- LA HOGGS would have lost to eight other teams besides Smooth Kriminals this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Smooth Kriminals, LA HOGGS would be 4-6.
- LA HOGGS would be 46-75 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses LA HOGGS has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Smooth Kriminals topped their point expectations for the seventh week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the 10th time.
- Jason Campbell scored 40.92 points against a projected 22.24 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- The WRs on Smooth Kriminals collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.60 points.
- Vincent Brown scored 1.70 points against a projected 5.42 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis did little to help Smooth Kriminals, underperforming versus projections for the sixth straight game with 6.20 points against a projected 8.00.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for LA HOGGS, as they have now dropped five in a row.
- Smooth Kriminals is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 100.0% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Smooth Kriminals
- LA HOGGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.