Powered by Automated Insights X-PhaKtor Tops The LyKAns, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- The LyKAns
X-PhaKtor earned their third consecutive win when they defeated The LyKAns 165.58 - 140.40. They were led by Dwayne Harris who had 24.30 points. The streak is the result of some high scoring by X-PhaKtor, who owns the third-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 211.53 points per matchup. Both teams left points off the scoreboard as X-PhaKtor had one starter turn in zero points and The LyKAns also had one. The LyKAns falls to eighth place with a 4-6 record. X-PhaKtor is in fifth place, having now beaten Does She Duck Sick? (279.14 - 161.66) and LA HOGGS (281.28 - 177.42).
Smooth Moves by X-PhaKtor
- Sat the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which scored -1.00 point, fewer than any DEF in the starting lineup.
- Picked up Shaun Suisham, who beat his scoring projection by 56.9%, with 11.00 points against a projected 7.01.
- Dwayne Harris scored 24.30 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Damaris Johnson, X-PhaKtor was still able to win.
- Andre Johnson overachieved by 30.1%, scoring 15.70 points against a projected 12.07.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The LyKAns
- With 7.00 points against a projected 13.14, the Tennessee Titans Defense did not meet their projection for the third straight game.
- Greg Jennings scored 1.80 points against a projected 7.29 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- The 4.80 points scored by Brandon LaFell fell short of his 6.93-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Jake Locker was last on the team in scoring with -0.24 points against a projected 22.44 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Of the 15 starters on The LyKAns, 11 underperformed versus their projections.
- If X-PhaKtor played The LyKAns every week, they would be 6-4 this season.
- Besides The LyKAns, X-PhaKtor would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, X-PhaKtor would have defeated The LyKAns 281.28 - 186.64.
- X-PhaKtor would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as The LyKAns.
- X-PhaKtor would be 66-44 if they played every team every week.
- Besides X-PhaKtor, The LyKAns would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- The LyKAns would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as X-PhaKtor.
- If they played every team every week, The LyKAns would be 40-70.
- X-PhaKtor had their lowest winning score of the season with 165.58 points.
- X-PhaKtor was not able to cover the 27.49-point spread in the win.
- X-PhaKtor got a combined 30.28 points from their QBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- X-PhaKtor has now won three games in a row.
- The LyKAns has now lost three games in a row.
- X-PhaKtor is now 1-4 when failing to reach their projection and The LyKAns falls to 1-4 when scoring below their projected total.
- The LyKAns lost, but Robert Griffin III played well, scoring 37.64 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- The win by X-PhaKtor was achieved despite having Greg Olsen put up a season-low 1.40 points, and underachieve for the sixth time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The LyKAns
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.