Powered by Automated Insights Rap's Rad Team Obliterates LA HOGGS to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- Rap's Rad Team
- LA HOGGS
Rap's Rad Team (8-2, 2,134.80 points) takes control of first place in the league after whipping LA HOGGS (11th place, 3-7, 1,807.66 points) 210.08 - 120.76. They also recorded the highest point total in the league this week. LA HOGGS is starting to unravel after losing their fourth in a row. LA HOGGS, coming off a 281.28 - 177.42 loss against X-PhaKtor, saw their scoring fall off this week. Rap's Rad Team started two players with zero points while LA HOGGS also served up two goose eggs, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard.
Smooth Moves by Rap's Rad Team
- With 62.92 points, Nick Foles ranked fourth in the league in scoring.
- Riley Cooper beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 344.8% and scored the 10th-most points in the league with 32.20.
- Sat Matt Ryan, who scored 12.38 points, fewer than any QB in the starting lineup.
- Demaryius Thomas had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 28.80 points.
- The 19.70 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by LA HOGGS
- At the QB position, LA HOGGS got outscored 79.28 - 15.26 by Rap's Rad Team.
- Rod Streater was last on the team in scoring with 0.60 points, 10.8% of his projected 5.57, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Antonio Gates has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 6.20 points against a projected 10.58 this week.
- The RBs for LA HOGGS got outscored 43.70 - 13.20 by the RBs for Rap's Rad Team.
- 2 of the 15 starters scored zero points for LA HOGGS.
- If Rap's Rad Team played LA HOGGS every week, they would be 9-1 this season.
- Rap's Rad Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Rap's Rad Team would have defeated LA HOGGS 222.48 - 177.42 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as LA HOGGS, Rap's Rad Team would be 4-5.
- Rap's Rad Team would be 79-31 if they played every team every week.
- LA HOGGS would have lost to nine other teams besides Rap's Rad Team this week.
- LA HOGGS would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as Rap's Rad Team.
- If they played every team every week, LA HOGGS would be 44-66.
- The top players for Rap's Rad Team were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for LA HOGGS.
- The margin of victory was the ninth-largest in the league this season.
- Rap's Rad Team led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 210.08 points.
- LA HOGGS lost by the biggest margin of the week for the second time this season.
- Vernon Davis had a season-low 0.20 points against a projected 11.04 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The WRs on Rap's Rad Team collectively had their best week of the season with 72.90 points.
- LA HOGGS had 120.76 points, their season-low.
- Ryan Tannehill scored 16.36 points against a projected 21.65 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Rap's Rad Team
- LA HOGGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.