Powered by Automated Insights Metal Stuns Deacon Dominators
- Deacon Dominators
Metal put up the second-highest score this week, defeating Deacon Dominators 275.48 - 219.70. Metal came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 30.60. Each side met their expectations, but Metal put up 63.9% more points than projected (168.08) to earn the win. Deacon Dominators was led by Carson Palmer with 63.08 points and A.J. Green who scored 38.20. With Christine Michael delivering zero points for Metal, the result might have been even worse. Metal kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. Deacon Dominators debuts at 0-1 and in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Metal
- With 75.50 points, Russell Wilson ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 216.4%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- The 22.10 points scored by Wes Welker was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Larry Fitzgerald had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.00 points.
- With 18.70 points, Owen Daniels had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Metal saw the majority of their starters (9 of 15) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Deacon Dominators
- Deacon Dominators picked up Darius Reynaud, who then fell short of his 19.67-point projection by scoring 11.40 points.
- Deacon Dominators fell short at the K position, getting outscored 21.00 - 10.00 by Metal.
- Of the 15 starters on Deacon Dominators, 10 underperformed versus their projections.
- The 4.20 points scored by Tavon Austin was just 18.9% of his 22.18-point projection.
- Alex Smith underachieved, scoring 17.42 points, only 78.2% of his projected 22.27.
- Besides Deacon Dominators, Metal would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Metal would have had to score 124.53 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Deacon Dominators would have lost to six other teams besides Metal this week.
- If Deacon Dominators had scored 68.75 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Metal got 30.30 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- Carson Palmer did what he could in the loss for Deacon Dominators. He scored 63.08 points, the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- The 55.78-point margin of victory by Metal was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- The 275.48 points scored by Metal ranked second in the league this week.
- Deacon Dominators could not close out the win even with the help of A.J. Green, who scored 38.20 points, the second-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Jason Witten performed well in the loss by having the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week with 19.00 points.
- Matt Forte was a bright spot for Deacon Dominators in the loss with 15.10 points, the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Deacon Dominators got the second-highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week with 28.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Deacon Dominators
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.