Powered by Automated Insights Nobis's Left Sock Gets Past Brea Dawgs to Grab Fourth Place
- Nobis's Left Sock
- Brea Dawgs
Nobis's Left Sock stole one from Brea Dawgs 251.61 - 251.52 while also putting up the second-highest point total this season. It was one of the closest matchups to date, and the 0.09-point margin of victory was the smallest recorded in the league this season. Peyton Manning brought in the third-highest score this season with 51.76 points for Brea Dawgs. Nobis's Left Sock (2-3, 982.82 points) climbs into fourth place while Brea Dawgs (3-2, 1,152.13 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by Nobis's Left Sock
- Tony Romo scored 56.94 points, the highest of any player on Nobis's Left Sock this season.
- Julius Thomas had 29.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the third-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Russell Wilson ranked third in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 142.8%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Sat Eddie Royal, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 2.00.
- Marshawn Lynch had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.70 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brea Dawgs
- Tavon Austin has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.20 points versus a projected 9.45.
- Jordan Cameron had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.60 points and recorded only 41.2% of his 8.73-point projection.
- Stephen Gostkowski had a season-low 7.00 points against a projected 8.33 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Julio Jones scored a season-low 9.90 points, 88.2% of his projected 11.22, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Brea Dawgs was not able to win even though only 5 of their 15 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Nobis's Left Sock would be 1-4 if they played Brea Dawgs every week.
- Nobis's Left Sock would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Nobis's Left Sock would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Brea Dawgs.
- Nobis's Left Sock would be 9-16 if they played every team every week.
- Brea Dawgs would have beaten every other team in the league besides Nobis's Left Sock this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Nobis's Left Sock would have lost to Brea Dawgs 234.29 - 191.16.
- Brea Dawgs would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Nobis's Left Sock.
- If they played every team every week, Brea Dawgs would be 20-5.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Ryan ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 33.76 points against a projected 18.49 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Nobis's Left Sock has had its only two wins come in close games.
- The margin of victory of 0.09 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- Brea Dawgs has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 251.52 points against a projected 170.71 this week.
- Brea Dawgs had the highest losing score in the league this season with 251.52 points.
- With a combined 95.54 points from their QBs, Nobis's Left Sock got their highest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- With a combined 64.70 points from their RBs, Brea Dawgs got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Nobis's Left Sock
- Brea Dawgs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.