Powered by Automated Insights Donkey Cheeks Grinds Out Victory over Cinderella Story, Streak Now at Three
- Donkey Cheeks
- Cinderella Story
Donkey Cheeks earned their third win in as many matchups when they edged Cinderella Story 174.92 - 169.97. They were led by Drew Brees who had 29.52 points. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Donkey Cheeks, has allowed them to move up from fifth place in Week 3 to third place now. They also have the second-highest scoring output in the league at 217.54 points per matchup. Cinderella Story falls to sixth place with a 1-4 record. Donkey Cheeks has recently beaten St. Louis Browns (231.05 - 151.44) and Nobis's Left Sock (248.17 - 191.16).
Smooth Moves by Donkey Cheeks
- Drew Brees ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 29.52 points against a projected 23.15 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Picked up Dan Bailey, who beat his scoring projection by 39.9%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.58.
- The 19.20 points scored by Hakeem Nicks was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 18.50 points, Jimmy Graham ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Torrey Smith ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cinderella Story
- Nate Washington, who Cinderella Story picked up this week, scored below his 7.13-point projection with 3.00 points.
- Got beat by Donkey Cheeks even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Cinderella Story had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 12.00 - 5.00 to Donkey Cheeks.
- Anquan Boldin was last on the team in scoring with 2.10 points against a projected 8.61 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- With 11.50 points, Matt Forte had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 79.9% of his 14.39 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Donkey Cheeks played Cinderella Story every week, they would be 5-0 this season.
- Donkey Cheeks would have beaten only one other team besides Cinderella Story this week.
- Donkey Cheeks would have defeated Cinderella Story 248.17 - 229.86 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cinderella Story, Donkey Cheeks would be 3-1.
- If Donkey Cheeks had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-8.
- Cinderella Story would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Cinderella Story would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Donkey Cheeks.
- Cinderella Story would be 6-19 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Andrew Luck scored 28.06 points against a projected 15.96 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- With the win, Donkey Cheeks has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Cinderella Story was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- Donkey Cheeks did not cover the 17.05-point spread, winning by 4.95 points.
- Cinderella Story got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 30.57 points this week.
- The 74.83 points by the WRs on Donkey Cheeks was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- With the win, Donkey Cheeks improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Cinderella Story falls to 0-3 in close games this season, remaining winless.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Donkey Cheeks
- Cinderella Story
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.