Powered by Automated Insights RB II Beats Brea Dawgs to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- RB II
- Brea Dawgs
RB II picked up their third win in a row when they beat Brea Dawgs 224.23 - 192.77, recording the second-highest score this week. The streak is the result of some high scoring by RB II, who owns the highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 222.29 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Brea Dawgs got zero points from Daryl Richardson. Brea Dawgs goes to 2-1 and slides to second place. RB II stays unbeaten and in first place after having knocked over Nobis's Left Sock (224.94 - 209.78) and Donkey Cheeks (217.69 - 188.84).
Smooth Moves by RB II
- Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 14.00 points.
- DeMarco Murray had the best RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season with 31.30 points.
- Picked up the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 229.5%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 36.87 points, Antonio Brown ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and had the third-highest score of any player on RB II this season.
- Sat Carson Palmer, who scored 10.48 points, fewer than any QB in the starting lineup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brea Dawgs
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense was left on the bench, where they bested their expected 8.33-point total by putting up 18.00 points.
- Picked up Knowshon Moreno, who scored 4.50 points against his projected 10.86.
- The Houston Texans Defense was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- At the DEF position, Brea Dawgs got outscored by RB II 23.00 - 2.00.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Andre Johnson also did not meet his projected points (3.60 points scored versus 11.83 projected) for the second time this season.
- If RB II played Brea Dawgs every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- RB II would have beaten three other teams besides Brea Dawgs this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Brea Dawgs, RB II would be 1-1.
- If RB II had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-6.
- Brea Dawgs would have lost to just one other team besides RB II this week.
- RB II would have lost to Brea Dawgs 220.64 - 217.69 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as RB II, Brea Dawgs would be 2-0.
- Brea Dawgs would be 13-2 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Peyton Manning ranked third in the league in scoring with 39.76 points against a projected 20.66 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Matt Ryan scored 26.24 points against a projected 18.23 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in every game this season.
- RB II has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 224.23 points against a projected 175.25 this week.
- In the loss, Brea Dawgs had the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season with 192.77 points.
- RB II covered the 3.32-point spread, winning by 31.46 points.
- RB II got a combined 72.97 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Stephen Gostkowski had the highest K score in the league this week with 14.00 points.
- Jordan Cameron put up the second-best TE score in the league with 24.60 points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- RB II
- Brea Dawgs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.