Powered by Automated Insights Brea Dawgs Pulls Out Paper-Thin Win Against Donkey Cheeks
- Brea Dawgs
- Donkey Cheeks
Brea Dawgs (1-0) stole one from Donkey Cheeks (0-1) 252.91 - 244.73, putting up the highest score for the week. Heading into Sunday, Brea Dawgs was in front 217.91 - 190.51. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 1.72. Thanks to 19.60 points from Andre Johnson, Sunday night ended with Brea Dawgs on top, where they remained.
Smooth Moves by Brea Dawgs
- The 12.00 points by Stephen Gostkowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- The 61.28 points by Peyton Manning led the entire league in scoring.
- The 21.80 points scored by Jordan Cameron was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Shane Vereen had 20.90 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Jamaal Charles had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.00 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Donkey Cheeks
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 29.10 points scored by Jared Cook on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 356.1%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- 8 of the 15 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 3.53 points versus a projected 8.88, T.Y. Hilton scored only 39.8% of his projected point total.
- Donkey Cheeks lost even though both of their QBs scored above their projected points.
- The 244.73 points Donkey Cheeks had from their starters versus the 77.40 points they left on their bench, was the fifth ranked starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week.
- Brea Dawgs would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Brea Dawgs would have had to score 43.14 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Donkey Cheeks would have beaten every other team in the league besides Brea Dawgs this week.
- If Donkey Cheeks had scored 34.96 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- At 8.18 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- With 96.64 points, Brea Dawgs got the highest combined scoring output from the QB position for any team this week.
- Donkey Cheeks had the highest losing score in the league this week with 244.73 points.
- In the loss, Drew Brees ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 36.48 points.
- Michael Vick did what he could in the loss for Donkey Cheeks. He scored 35.52 points, the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson was a bright spot for Donkey Cheeks in the loss with 29.10 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Jordy Nelson was on the losing team, but still had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 24.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Brea Dawgs
- Donkey Cheeks
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.