Powered by Automated Insights Team of Welker Humiliates Vance Avalon, Undefeated in the Series
- Team of Welker
- Vance Avalon
Team of Welker dismantled Vance Avalon 152.50 - 94.55, making it two wins in as many head-to-head matchups. Cam Newton did the most damage, putting up 26.80 points for Team of Welker. The last time these teams met, Michael Vick led with 27.95. Adding insult to injury, Vance Avalon got zero points from Jordan Reed. Team of Welker now has a 49.30-point average margin of victory over Vance Avalon. They won 156.25 - 115.60 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Team of Welker
- With 25.30 points, Adrian Peterson ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 19.90 points, Keenan Allen ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Zac Stacy had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 17.20 points.
- Cam Newton led the team in scoring for the fifth time this season with 26.80 points.
- Team of Welker had 6 of their 11 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vance Avalon
- Did not start Larry Fitzgerald, who beat his projected point total by 90.7%, which was the highest percentage of either team.
- Stevan Ridley scored the fewest points in the league this week with a season-low -0.60 points.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Team of Welker and were outscored 25.00 - 11.60.
- Vance Avalon fell short at the K position, getting outscored 10.00 - 3.00 by Team of Welker.
- 7 of the 11 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Team of Welker played Vance Avalon every week, they would be 11-1 this season.
- Team of Welker would have beaten seven other teams besides Vance Avalon this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Team of Welker would have defeated Vance Avalon 127.85 - 111.30.
- If they played the same schedule as Vance Avalon, Team of Welker would be 6-4.
- If Team of Welker had played every team in the league each week, they would be 74-34.
- Vance Avalon would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Vance Avalon would be 2-8 if they played the same schedule as Team of Welker.
- Vance Avalon would be 28-80 if they played every team every week.
- Vance Avalon was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 94.55 points.
- It was the ninth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 57.95 points.
- This was the third time this season that Vance Avalon lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Vance Avalon has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The 152.50 points by Team of Welker was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Vance Avalon scored 94.55 points against a projected 113.95 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- After scoring 13.50 points against a projected 8.93, J.J. Watt has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- James Laurinaitis scored 10.50 points against a projected 7.91 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Team of Welker
- Vance Avalon
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.