Powered by Automated Insights Walk Softly. Beats Primetime, Moves Up to Ninth Place
- Walk Softly.
Walk Softly. defeated Primetime 161.20 - 139.05 and got the highest point total this week. While Walk Softly. (3-8-1) is only a game-and-a-half back of Primetime (5-7), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,716.25 - 1,420.40. The win was an answer to a 128.80 - 123.35 close loss to Primetime in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Walk Softly.
- Walk Softly. saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Tom Brady scoring 39.20 points. The score was also high enough to rank third in the league.
- Kendall Wright scored 22.30 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 17.70 points, Jason Witten ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- 7 of the 11 starters on Walk Softly. exceeded their projected points.
- Michael Floyd exceeded scoring projections by 65.5%, with 16.90 points against a projected 10.21.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Primetime
- Had a chance to start Colin Kaepernick, who outdid his scoring projection of 20.07 points by scoring 37.75 points.
- At the QB position, Primetime got outscored 39.20 - 7.55 by Walk Softly.
- With a season-low 7.55 points versus a projected 21.10, Robert Griffin III failed to meet his projection for the fifth time this season.
- Ray Rice scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the seventh time this season with 3.20 points against a projected 13.66.
- 6 of the 11 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Walk Softly. would be 2-10 if they played Primetime every week.
- Walk Softly. would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Walk Softly. would be 2-8 if they played the same schedule as Primetime.
- Walk Softly. would be 24-83-1 if they played every team every week.
- Primetime would have lost to three other teams besides Walk Softly. this week.
- Walk Softly. would have lost to Primetime 190.60 - 104.50 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Walk Softly., Primetime would be 5-5.
- Primetime would be 56-52 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the seven losses for Primetime this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- With 161.20 points, Walk Softly. set their new season-high en route to leading the league in scoring for the week.
- Primetime bested their projected points again, the eighth time this season they have done so, including a streak of four straight games.
- With a combined 64.80 points from their WRs, Walk Softly. got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The RBs on Primetime collectively had their worst week of the season with only 16.70 points.
- In the loss, Josh Gordon scored 42.70 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The win saw Walk Softly. top their projected points, giving them a 3-2 record when beating their projection. Primetime also overachieved and falls to 3-5 when doing so.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Walk Softly.
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.