Powered by Automated Insights PEE TUBE Shocks ThePenisWrinkles to Capture Seventh Place
- PEE TUBE
PEE TUBE took advantage of 33.70 points from Jamaal Charles to beat ThePenisWrinkles 132.75 - 122.00. They came into the matchup as a 16.01-point underdog. While PEE TUBE (6-6) is only a game back of ThePenisWrinkles (7-5), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,750.90 - 1,539.00. This upset was revenge for a Week 3 127.10 - 98.00 comeback by ThePenisWrinkles.
Smooth Moves by PEE TUBE
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 33.70 points.
- PEE TUBE had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 11).
- Robert Quinn scored 19.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 197.3%, which led the team.
- By scoring 11.50 points, Zach Brown beat his 6.66 projected points by 72.7%.
- Both of the starting RBs beat their projected point totals.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by ThePenisWrinkles
- With 3.40 points against a projected 9.86, Roddy White was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in eight straight games.
- The 9.00 points scored by Patrick Willis fell short of his 11.40-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- It was a season-low 20.50 points for Peyton Manning this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 62.0% of a projected point total of 33.05.
- 7 of the starters on ThePenisWrinkles scored less than their projected points.
- With 7.00 points, NaVorro Bowman scored only 56.0% of his 12.51 projected point total.
- If PEE TUBE played ThePenisWrinkles every week, they would be 2-10 this season.
- PEE TUBE would have beaten only two other teams besides ThePenisWrinkles this week.
- PEE TUBE would be 3-7 if they played the same schedule as ThePenisWrinkles.
- If PEE TUBE had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-66.
- ThePenisWrinkles would have lost to seven other teams besides PEE TUBE this week.
- PEE TUBE would have lost to ThePenisWrinkles 136.45 - 107.80 had they played each other last week.
- ThePenisWrinkles would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as PEE TUBE.
- If they played every team every week, ThePenisWrinkles would be 66-42.
- ThePenisWrinkles has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- PEE TUBE underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last eight weeks in a row, scoring 132.75 points against a projected 133.98 this week.
- The 48.80 points by the RBs on PEE TUBE was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- At 10.75 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- After scoring 13.50 points against a projected 10.17, Coby Fleener has now exceeded his projection in five straight weeks.
- With 122.00 points, ThePenisWrinkles ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- The 132.75 points scored by PEE TUBE was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- PEE TUBE won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 3-6 when doing so. ThePenisWrinkles also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 3-5 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- PEE TUBE
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.