Powered by Automated Insights Team of Welker Gets Win Against 2 CHAINS
- Team of Welker
- 2 CHAINS
Team of Welker beat 2 CHAINS 189.75 - 171.65 led by Adrian Peterson who notched 33.10 points and Vernon Davis who scored 25.80. Both teams played very well but Team of Welker scored 40.2% more than a projected 135.30 points to get the win. 2 CHAINS was led by Drew Brees with 34.05 points and Reggie Bush who scored 31.10. Team of Welker kicks off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. 2 CHAINS opens at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Team of Welker
- The 33.10 points by Adrian Peterson was the highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 25.80 points, Vernon Davis had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- With 17.10 points, Matt Forte ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Team of Welker saw the majority of their starters (8 of 11) beat their projected point total.
- By scoring 22.90 points, DeSean Jackson beat his 11.31 projected points by 102.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 2 CHAINS
- Picked up Patrick Peterson, who scored 2.00 points against his projected 7.16.
- The TE position was a letdown for 2 CHAINS, where they were outscored 25.80 - 3.70 by Team of Welker.
- Even though 2 CHAINS lost, only 4 of their 11 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 2.40 points scored by Montee Ball was just 36.9% of his 6.51-point projection.
- Tavon Austin underachieved, scoring 7.00 points, only 78.0% of his projected 8.97.
- Besides 2 CHAINS, Team of Welker would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If Team of Welker had scored 9.86 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- In addition to Team of Welker, 2 CHAINS would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If 2 CHAINS had scored 50.16 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Team of Welker was able to cover the 10.46-point spread in the win.
- With 64.30 points, Team of Welker got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Reggie Bush was a bright spot for 2 CHAINS in the loss with 31.10 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this week.
- 2 CHAINS could not close out the win even with the help of Jordy Nelson, who scored 28.50 points, the fifth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Brandon Marshall exceeded his projected point total by 59.6% in the loss, scoring 23.40 points against a projected 14.66.
- Both teams scored more than their projected points for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Team of Welker
- 2 CHAINS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.