Powered by Automated Insights PEE TUBE Gets Win Against Walk Softly.
- PEE TUBE
- Walk Softly.
PEE TUBE took advantage of 35.30 points from Victor Cruz, a distinct upgrade on his 12.50 projected, and beat Walk Softly. 168.00 - 121.50. PEE TUBE played very well and scored 30.0% more than their projected 129.28 points, while Walk Softly. failed to meet their projections and got just 85.6% of a projected 141.92. Tom Brady led Walk Softly. with 28.00 points while Jason Witten racked up 23.00. PEE TUBE kicks off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for fourth place. Walk Softly. opens at 0-1 and in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by PEE TUBE
- Matt Schaub put up 39.30 points, which was the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up Zach Brown, who beat his scoring projection by 83.8%, with 15.00 points against a projected 8.16.
- Victor Cruz ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 35.30 points.
- Jamaal Charles had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.50 points.
- DeMarco Murray scored 18.50 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Walk Softly.
- Picked up Garrett Hartley but left him on the bench, where he scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.19.
- Did not start Philip Rivers, who led the team in scoring with 36.55 points.
- Curtis Lofton, who Walk Softly. picked up this week, scored below his 9.21-point projection with 4.00 points.
- David Wilson was last in the league in scoring with -2.10 points.
- Of the 11 starters on Walk Softly., 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- PEE TUBE would have beaten three other teams besides Walk Softly. this week.
- If PEE TUBE had scored 31.61 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Walk Softly. would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Walk Softly. would have needed an additional 78.11 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- PEE TUBE won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 46.50 points.
- PEE TUBE had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Walk Softly.
- In the loss, Jason Witten had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 23.00 points.
- Although Walk Softly. lost, Brian Cushing played well, bringing in 51.7% more points than was projected (14.50 points against a projected 9.56).
- Dez Bryant did not contribute much to the win by PEE TUBE. He only scored 4.20 points of a projected 13.86.
- PEE TUBE beat their projected points, while Walk Softly. fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- PEE TUBE
- Walk Softly.
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.