Powered by Automated Insights ThePenisWrinkles Ekes Out Victory Against Stuck in the 80's
- Stuck in the 80's
ThePenisWrinkles edged Stuck in the 80's 199.60 - 194.05 while also putting up the highest score of the week. While both sides delivered a great effort, ThePenisWrinkles put up 38.3% more points than projected (144.37) to pick up the win. Stuck in the 80's was led by Matthew Stafford with 34.05 points and LeSean McCoy who scored 31.40. ThePenisWrinkles starts the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. Stuck in the 80's begins at 0-1 and in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by ThePenisWrinkles
- The 14.00 points by Greg Zuerlein was the league-high for a K this week.
- Peyton Manning led the league in scoring with 70.90 points.
- With 39.70 points, A.J. Green got the fifth-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 191.5%, which was the eighth-biggest percentage in the league.
- Steven Jackson had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.70 points.
- Darren Sproles scored 15.00 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Stuck in the 80's
- Did not start Anquan Boldin, who ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 296.2%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Acquired and benched Julius Thomas, who scored 28.50 points and beat his projected point total by 235.3%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Stuck in the 80's lost despite having only 1 of their 11 starters score less than their projected points.
- Stuck in the 80's needed more points from the QB position, where ThePenisWrinkles beat them 70.90 - 34.05.
- The 5.70 points scored by Calvin Johnson was just 33.9% of his 16.81-point projection.
- ThePenisWrinkles would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- ThePenisWrinkles would have had to score 78.11 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Stuck in the 80's would not have lost to any other team in the league besides ThePenisWrinkles this week.
- If Stuck in the 80's had scored 72.56 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 5.55 points.
- ThePenisWrinkles beat Stuck in the 80's at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Stuck in the 80's.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Stuck in the 80's performed better versus expectations than ThePenisWrinkles and still lost.
- Stuck in the 80's got a combined 74.50 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Stuck in the 80's had the highest losing score in the league this week with 194.05 points.
- LeSean McCoy was a bright spot for Stuck in the 80's in the loss with 31.40 points, the second-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Stuck in the 80's could not close out the win even with the help of Andre Johnson, who scored 26.60 points, the sixth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Stuck in the 80's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.