Powered by Automated Insights Championz Beats Steve R's Team
- Steve R's Team
Steve R's Team had a lackluster showing and lost to Championz 87.90 - 63.56. Championz met expectations and scored 1.7% more than their projected 86.44 points, while Steve R's Team failed to live up to expectations and got just 76.5% of a projected 83.06. Steve R's Team was led by Ryan Tannehill with 16.26 points and Wes Welker who scored 9.60. On top of the loss, Steve R's Team had a starter score zero points (Montee Ball). Championz (4-3, 620.16 points) falls to seventh place and Steve R's Team (1-6, 534.94 points) stays down in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Championz
- Aaron Rodgers ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 23.60 points.
- A.J. Green scored 21.50 points, the third-highest WR score in the league this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Championz topped their projected points.
- The 10.00 points scored by Matt Prater outpaced his 7.77-point scoring projection by 28.7%.
- Had the team's highest starter/bench scoring ratio of the season and 10th-highest in the league this year, starting 87.90 points versus 29.20 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Steve R's Team
- Did not start Andrew Luck, who led the league in scoring with 30.02 points.
- Left the New York Jets Defense on the bench, where they scored 12.00 points and beat their projected point total by 109.1%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Had a chance to start Nick Folk, who outdid his scoring projection of 6.67 points by scoring 13.00 points.
- The 5.00 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 12.10-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Championz won the K position battle, beating Steve R's Team 10.00 - 3.00.
- If Championz played Steve R's Team every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Championz would have beaten five other teams besides Steve R's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Championz would have defeated Steve R's Team 76.70 - 62.18.
- Championz would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as Steve R's Team.
- If Championz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 30-33.
- Steve R's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides Championz this week.
- Steve R's Team would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Championz.
- Steve R's Team would be 15-48 if they played every team every week.
- Championz had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 24.34 points.
- Championz had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Steve R's Team.
- Championz is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 90.9% of their points from players they drafted.
- Championz outdid their projection in the win, while Steve R's Team came in under their point expectation. Championz is now 4-1 when overachieving, while Steve R's Team falls to 0-5 when failing to reach their projection.
- Steve R's Team scored 63.56 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Hakeem Nicks failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 2.80 points of his projected 10.10.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Steve R's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.