Powered by Automated Insights Sago's Team Beats Eric Strasenburgh who Can't Shake Losing Streak
- Sago's Team
- Eric Strasenburgh
Sago's Team beat Eric Strasenburgh, who sputtered out of the gate, 87.26 - 64.40. Eric Strasenburgh has had a string of bad luck lately after losing their third in a row. Eric Strasenburgh was coming off a 77.68 - 49.34 loss against Steven's Pimp Squad and saw their scoring improve this week. To make matters worse, Eric Strasenburgh had two starters score zero points (Drew Brees and Owen Daniels). Sago's Team (4-3, 791.82 points) remains in fifth place and Eric Strasenburgh (1-6, 576.12 points) stays down in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Sago's Team
- The 13.00 points by Steven Hauschka was the league-high for a K this week.
- Put WR Mike Williams on the bench, where he scored 3.20 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Sago's Team was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Jamaal Charles had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.30 points.
- The 14.20 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the fifth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eric Strasenburgh
- Should have started Eli Manning, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.50 against a projected 17.29.
- Should have started Heath Miller, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 5.70 against a projected 6.95.
- C.J. Spiller was last in the matchup in scoring with a season-low 0.70 points.
- Eric Strasenburgh had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Eric Strasenburgh fell short at the K position, getting outscored 13.00 - 6.00 by Sago's Team.
- If Sago's Team played Eric Strasenburgh every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Besides Eric Strasenburgh, Sago's Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Sago's Team would have defeated Eric Strasenburgh 138.58 - 49.34.
- If they played the same schedule as Eric Strasenburgh, Sago's Team would be 4-2.
- If Sago's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 40-23.
- Eric Strasenburgh would have lost to six other teams besides Sago's Team this week.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Sago's Team.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 20-43 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Eric Strasenburgh lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Sago's Team.
- Sago's Team put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Sago's Team did not cover the 53.35-point spread, winning by 22.86 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Antonio Brown had a season-low 5.30 points against a projected 11.19 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Sago's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 24.40 points this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Julian Edelman scored 4.40 points against a projected 8.50 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Although Sago's Team won, it was no thanks to the Chicago Bears Defense, which scored 5.00 points and has now scored below their projection in four straight weeks.
- Sago's Team underachieved in the win, recording 81.9% of their projected 106.54, while Eric Strasenburgh performed better than expected, beating their 53.19-point projection by 21.1%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Sago's Team
- Eric Strasenburgh
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.