Powered by Automated Insights CordellH's Team Comes from Behind to Edge John's Team, Notches Fourth in a Row
- CordellH's Team
- John's Team
CordellH's Team (5-1, 669.66 points) stole one from John's Team (0-6, 457.14 points) 73.60 - 70.76, led by DeSean Jackson with 18.40 points and Peyton Manning who scored 14.10. CordellH's Team had a 44.30 - 11.60 advantage after the early games on Sunday. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 68.06 - 63.40. CordellH's Team closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 10.20 points from Ryan Mathews.
Smooth Moves by CordellH's Team
- Made a good move in sitting Trent Richardson this week. He brought in 5.30 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Sat Danny Amendola, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.10.
- With 18.40 points, DeSean Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Jimmy Graham, CordellH's Team was still able to win.
- Josh Gordon exceeded scoring projections by 27.2%, with 12.60 points against a projected 9.91.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by John's Team
- Did not start the St. Louis Rams Defense, which scored 29.00 points and beat his projected point total by 351.7%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 26.18 points.
- Made a mistake in not starting Vincent Jackson, who ranked 10th in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 127.8%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Martellus Bennett, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 6.80 against a projected 9.00.
- Pierre Thomas, who John's Team picked up this week, scored below his 10.05-point projection with 6.00 points.
- CordellH's Team would be 6-0 if they played John's Team every week.
- CordellH's Team would have beaten only two other teams besides John's Team this week.
- CordellH's Team would have defeated John's Team 111.26 - 75.58 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as John's Team, CordellH's Team would be 3-2.
- If CordellH's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-13.
- John's Team would have lost to six other teams besides CordellH's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as CordellH's Team, John's Team would be 1-4.
- John's Team would be 12-42 if they played every team every week.
- John's Team has now scored below their projected points for the last five weeks.
- CordellH's Team won by scoring 73.60 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 2.84 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- With the win, CordellH's Team improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- The win was the fourth in a row for CordellH's Team.
- With 40.40 points, John's Team got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- CordellH's Team won even though John's Team performed better against their scoring projection. John's Team scored 78.4% of their 90.25 projected points, while CordellH's Team recorded 70.4% of their 104.50-point projection.
- John's Team ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- CordellH's Team
- John's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.