Powered by Automated Insights Lights Out Picks Up Win Against Championz, Tacks On Fifth Straight Win
- Lights Out
Lights Out got 26.00 points from the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, a distinct upgrade on their 8.37 projected, and took down Championz 85.10 - 76.70. Having won their last five straight, Lights Out has become a very tough matchup. Aaron Rodgers led Championz with 17.70 points while A.J. Green brought in 16.30. The gap could have been wider, Lights Out had a starter score zero points (Matt Ryan). Championz (3-3, 532.26 points) drops to sixth place and Lights Out (5-1, 638.26 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by Lights Out
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points by Stephen Gostkowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- Put WR Darrius Heyward-Bey on the bench, where he scored 1.10 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- With 17.30 points, Jordy Nelson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Matt Ryan, Lights Out was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Championz
- Championz left the 23.00 points scored by Stevan Ridley on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 200.2%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Had a chance to start the Tennessee Titans Defense, which outdid their scoring projection of 6.91 points by scoring 13.00 points.
- Lost to Lights Out, which had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- The 3.30 points scored by Joique Bell fell short of his 7.08-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- At the DEF position, Championz got outscored by Lights Out 26.00 - 11.00.
- If Lights Out played Championz every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- Lights Out would have beaten five other teams besides Championz this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Lights Out would have defeated Championz 100.76 - 82.36.
- If they played the same schedule as Championz, Lights Out would be 3-2.
- If Lights Out had played every team in the league each week, they would be 38-16.
- Besides Lights Out, Championz would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Championz would be 5-0 if they played the same schedule as Lights Out.
- Championz would be 24-30 if they played every team every week.
- Lights Out scored 85.10 points against a projected 81.91 and has overachieved for five straight weeks.
- Lights Out has won five straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- The 8.40-point win by Lights Out beat the 0.01-point spread.
- It was a season-low point total for Championz.
- The 24.00 total points by the WRs on Lights Out was their lowest WR output this season.
- After scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.16, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- DeMarco Murray did little to help Lights Out, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 11.00 points against a projected 14.69.
- Lights Out outdid their projection in the win, while Championz came in under their point expectation. Lights Out is now 5-0 when overachieving, while Championz falls to 0-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lights Out
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.