Powered by Automated Insights Championz Gets Late Stunner over Sago's Team, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- Sago's Team
Championz benefited from 18.00 points from Matt Prater and 15.76 from Aaron Rodgers to beat Sago's Team 82.36 - 75.92. Championz came into the Monday night game facing a 7.76-point deficit, but scored 14.20, picking up an unlikely win as an 18.39-point underdog. Championz met their projections and scored 3.9% more than their projected 79.27 points, while Sago's Team failed to live up to expectations and got just 77.7% of a projected 97.66. Sago's Team, coming off a 133.38 - 106.18 loss against Wyoming Grizzlies, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. Championz started one player with zero points while Sago's Team also served up one goose egg, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. Championz (3-2, 455.56 points) climbs into fifth place and Sago's Team (2-3, 566.98 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Championz
- With 18.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- The 14.20 points scored by Hakeem Nicks was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Stevan Ridley, Championz was still able to win.
- Championz was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- The 9.00 points scored by the Seattle Seahawks Defense outpaced their 6.74-point scoring projection by 33.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Sago's Team
- Vernon Davis, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 6.88-point projection with 14.80 points.
- Should have started Joe Flacco, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 11.06 against a projected 14.43.
- The 3.50 points scored by Brandon Myers fell short of his 6.50-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- It was a poor performance for Sago's Team at WR, where they were outdone by Championz 24.80 - 9.90.
- It was a season-low 2.00 points for the Chicago Bears Defense this week. It was also a season-low for their performance versus projections, reaching only 18.7% of a projected point total of 10.72.
- If Championz played Sago's Team every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- Championz would have beaten only two other teams besides Sago's Team this week.
- Championz would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Sago's Team.
- Championz would be 20-25 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Championz, Sago's Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Championz would have lost to Sago's Team 106.18 - 92.42 had they played each other last week.
- Sago's Team would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as Championz.
- Sago's Team would be 27-18 if they played every team every week.
- Championz had their lowest winning score of the season with 82.36 points.
- Roddy White scored 4.50 points against a projected 6.80 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Sago's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 9.90 points this week.
- Championz got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 5.10 points this week.
- The 6.44-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Sago's Team had their lowest output of the season with 75.92 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, A.J. Green scored 6.10 points against a projected 12.15 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Championz remains undefeated in upset games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Sago's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.