Powered by Automated Insights CordellH's Team Wins Stunner Against Eric Strasenburgh to Take First Place
- CordellH's Team
- Eric Strasenburgh
CordellH's Team picked up their third straight win when they defeated Eric Strasenburgh 111.26 - 85.42, recording the second-highest point total this week. They've climbed from fourth place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 3. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 119.21 points per matchup. Both teams left points off the scoreboard as CordellH's Team had two starters turn in zero points and Eric Strasenburgh had one. Eric Strasenburgh goes to 1-4 and stays put in eighth place. CordellH's Team has recently blown through Championz (112.76 - 77.66) and Arsenal (109.08 - 90.48).
Smooth Moves by CordellH's Team
- The 36.76 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- DeSean Jackson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19.20 points.
- James Jones had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.70 points.
- Jimmy Graham scored 13.50 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- CordellH's Team won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eric Strasenburgh
- The TE position was a letdown for Eric Strasenburgh, where they were outscored 13.50 - 6.00 by CordellH's Team.
- Eric Strasenburgh had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The Houston Texans Defense did not score, with 0 points against a projected 12.44.
- The 3.50 points scored by Dwayne Bowe was just 50.4% of his 6.95-point projection.
- Eric Strasenburgh took a loss even though both of their RBs outperformed their point expectations.
- CordellH's Team would be 4-1 if they played Eric Strasenburgh every week.
- Besides Eric Strasenburgh, CordellH's Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- CordellH's Team would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as Eric Strasenburgh.
- CordellH's Team would be 38-7 if they played every team every week.
- Eric Strasenburgh would have lost to four other teams besides CordellH's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, CordellH's Team would have lost to Eric Strasenburgh 121.92 - 109.08.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as CordellH's Team.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 18-27 if they played every team every week.
- CordellH's Team scored 111.26 points against a projected 85.29 and has overachieved every week this season.
- Eric Strasenburgh got a combined 26.60 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With a combined 43.40 points from their WRs, CordellH's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for Eric Strasenburgh.
- CordellH's Team has now won three straight games.
- This is the first week this season that CordellH's Team has been in first place.
- CordellH's Team outdid their projection in the win, while Eric Strasenburgh came in under their point expectation. CordellH's Team is now 4-1 when overachieving, while Eric Strasenburgh falls to 0-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- CordellH's Team
- Eric Strasenburgh
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.