Powered by Automated Insights Arsenal Gets Victory Against Steven's Pimp Squad, Hole Gets Bigger
- Steven's Pimp Squad
Arsenal got the highest point total in the league this week and beat Steven's Pimp Squad 114.68 - 86.82. Steven's Pimp Squad has had some misfortune and is on a three-game losing streak. Dez Bryant led Steven's Pimp Squad with 24.10 points while Cecil Shorts III racked up 13.40. Arsenal (4-1, 498.08 points) remains in fourth place while Steven's Pimp Squad (2-3, 444.56 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Arsenal
- With 18.00 points, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense had 24.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Julius Thomas had 24.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- By scoring 11.00 points, Rashard Mendenhall beat his 8.72 projected points by 26.2%.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Arsenal was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Steven's Pimp Squad
- Did not start Tony Romo, who led the league in scoring with 41.94 points.
- Should have started the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which beat their scoring projection with 15.00 points against a projected 8.14.
- Colin Kaepernick scored 9.92 points against a projected 17.62 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- It was not a good week for Steven's Pimp Squad at TE, where they were beaten 24.20 - 3.20.
- At the DEF position, Steven's Pimp Squad got outscored 24.00 - 7.00 by Arsenal.
- If Arsenal played Steven's Pimp Squad every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Arsenal would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Arsenal would have defeated Steven's Pimp Squad 90.48 - 85.18 had they played each other last week.
- Arsenal would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Steven's Pimp Squad.
- Arsenal would be 27-18 if they played every team every week.
- Steven's Pimp Squad would have lost to three other teams besides Arsenal this week.
- Steven's Pimp Squad would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Arsenal.
- Steven's Pimp Squad would be 18-27 if they played every team every week.
- The 114.68 points scored by Arsenal was the highest in the league this week and the 10th-highest in the league this season.
- The margin of victory was the seventh-largest in the league this season.
- Steven's Pimp Squad underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 86.82 points against a projected 95.09 this week.
- In the loss, Steven's Pimp Squad had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 86.82 points.
- Steven's Pimp Squad had their worst loss of the season, losing by 27.86 points.
- The loss was the third in a row for Steven's Pimp Squad.
- Dez Bryant scored 24.10 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get the win for Steven's Pimp Squad.
- Arsenal overachieved and improves to 2-0 when doing so, while Steven's Pimp Squad fell short of their projection. They are now 1-3 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Steven's Pimp Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.