Powered by Automated Insights Steve R's Team Wins Against John's Team, Moves Up to Ninth Place
- Steve R's Team
- John's Team
John's Team had trouble scoring points this week and fell to Steve R's Team 99.76 - 75.58. John's Team is watching the season slip away, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. John's Team was coming off a 121.92 - 49.94 loss against Eric Strasenburgh and saw their scoring skyrocket this week. Adding insult to injury, John's Team got goose eggs from both Vincent Jackson and Darren McFadden. Steve R's Team (1-4, 409.20 points) inches up to ninth place and John's Team (0-5, 386.38 points) sinks into the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Steve R's Team
- Ray Rice led all RBs in the league this week with 20.20 points.
- Took Ryan Tannehill out of the starting lineup, who scored 16.88 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- The 11.20 points scored by Charles Clay, who Steve R's Team picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 6.59 by 70.0%.
- Steve R's Team had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
- Caleb Sturgis exceeded scoring projections by 48.2%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.10.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by John's Team
- Left Justin Blackmon on the bench, where he scored 19.60 points to beat his scoring projection by 130.6%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Andy Dalton, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 9.98 against a projected 15.03.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for John's Team.
- The RBs for John's Team got outscored 20.30 - 8.60 by the RBs for Steve R's Team.
- At the QB position, John's Team got outscored 18.06 - 6.88 by Steve R's Team.
- Steve R's Team would be 2-3 if they played John's Team every week.
- Besides John's Team, Steve R's Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Steve R's Team would have defeated John's Team 70.66 - 49.94 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as John's Team, Steve R's Team would be 0-4.
- Steve R's Team would be 13-32 if they played every team every week.
- John's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- John's Team would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Steve R's Team.
- John's Team would be 9-36 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for John's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- John's Team has underachieved for four straight weeks, having scored 75.58 points against a projected 78.03 this week.
- John's Team was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- Steve R's Team won by 24.18 points, covering the 9.11-point spread.
- The 20.30 points by the RBs on Steve R's Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 15.00 total points by the WRs on John's Team was their lowest WR output this season.
- The win by Steve R's Team snapped a four-game losing streak.
- Steve R's Team overachieved and improves to 1-1 when doing so, while John's Team fell short of their projection. They are now 0-4 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Steve R's Team
- John's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.