Powered by Automated Insights Lights Out Throat-Punches Steve R's Team, Streak Climbs to Three
- Lights Out
- Steve R's Team
Lights Out recorded the second-highest point total this season on the way to their third straight win when they eviscerated Steve R's Team 144.74 - 70.66. The streak is due in part to Lights Out having the third-highest scoring output in the league at 113.05 points per matchup. Adding insult to injury, Steve R's Team got zero points from the Miami Dolphins Defense. Steve R's Team stays in 10th place with a 0-4 record. Lights Out is in third place having also recently blown through Sago's Team (108.26 - 93.76) and John's Team (106.54 - 67.14).
Smooth Moves by Lights Out
- Darren Sproles had the second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season with 24.20 points.
- Antonio Gates had 19.60 points, the third-highest TE score of the week and the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Matt Ryan ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 23.84 points, his highest output of the season.
- Was smart to sit the San Francisco 49ers Defense this week, which had 13.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Steve R's Team
- Montee Ball has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 2.40 points against a projected 6.83 this week.
- 7 of the starters on Steve R's Team underperformed versus their projections.
- Dallas Clark has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.40 points versus a projected 5.06.
- The RBs for Steve R's Team got outscored 33.20 - 4.10 by the RBs for Lights Out.
- The TE position was a letdown for Steve R's Team, where they were outscored 19.60 - 3.40 by Lights Out.
- Lights Out would be 3-1 if they played Steve R's Team every week.
- Lights Out would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Lights Out would have defeated Steve R's Team 106.54 - 58.94.
- If they played the same schedule as Steve R's Team, Lights Out would be 1-2.
- If Lights Out had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-11.
- Besides Lights Out, Steve R's Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Steve R's Team would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Lights Out.
- If they played every team every week, Steve R's Team would be 7-29.
- Three of the four losses for Steve R's Team this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Steve R's Team scored 70.66 points against a projected 84.33 and has underachieved for three straight weeks.
- Lights Out scored 144.74 points against a projected 99.00 and has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- This was the fourth time this season that Steve R's Team lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The margin of victory of 74.08 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- Lights Out had a league-high for the week with 144.74 points, which is the second-highest score in the league this season.
- With a combined 33.20 points from their RBs, Lights Out got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The RBs on Steve R's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 4.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lights Out
- Steve R's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.