Powered by Automated Insights Wyoming Grizzlies Put the Stamp on Sago's Team for Fourth in a Row
- Wyoming Grizzlies
- Sago's Team
Wyoming Grizzlies put up the second-highest point total in the league this week and got past Sago's Team 133.38 - 106.18. Still undefeated at this point, Wyoming Grizzlies has built up a lot of momentum. Sago's Team was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 154.82 - 58.94 win against Steve R's Team. On top of the loss, Sago's Team got zero points from Brandon Myers. Sago's Team (2-2, 491.06 points) drops to fifth place while Wyoming Grizzlies (4-0, 439.78 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Wyoming Grizzlies
- Arian Foster had 23.10 points, the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Wyoming Grizzlies had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Marshawn Lynch had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.30 points.
- Jordan Cameron scored 15.10 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- With 15.00 points, Anquan Boldin ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Sago's Team
- Should have started Vernon Davis, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 7.80 against a projected 7.92.
- Sago's Team got outscored 18.00 - 6.00 by Wyoming Grizzlies at the DEF position.
- With 9.40 points, LeSean McCoy had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 71.6% of his 13.13 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, the Chicago Bears Defense also did not meet their projected points (6.00 points scored versus 8.32 projected) for the second time this season.
- Sago's Team had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- Wyoming Grizzlies would be 2-2 if they played Sago's Team every week.
- Wyoming Grizzlies would have beaten seven other teams besides Sago's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Sago's Team, Wyoming Grizzlies would be 2-1.
- Wyoming Grizzlies would be 21-15 if they played every team every week.
- Sago's Team would have lost to three other teams besides Wyoming Grizzlies this week.
- Wyoming Grizzlies would have lost to Sago's Team 154.82 - 76.94 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Wyoming Grizzlies, Sago's Team would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Sago's Team would be 26-10.
- Sago's Team scored 106.18 points and lost. It is the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 27.20 points was the biggest of the season for Wyoming Grizzlies and seventh-largest in the league this season.
- The 28.10 total points by the RBs on Sago's Team was their smallest RB output this season.
- Sago's Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Wyoming Grizzlies got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 41.40 points.
- Wyoming Grizzlies had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Wyoming Grizzlies is at the top of the standings. This is the third week this season that they have been in first place.
- Wyoming Grizzlies beat their projected points and now have a 2-0 record when beating their projection, while Sago's Team falls to 2-1 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Wyoming Grizzlies
- Sago's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.