Powered by Automated Insights CordellH's Team Picks Up Victory over Arsenal, Claims Second Place
- CordellH's Team
CordellH's Team got the second-highest player point total this week from Peyton Manning (29.08), taking down Arsenal 109.08 - 90.48. These two teams are tied for second place with 3-1 records, but CordellH's Team has a clear lead in points, 484.80 - 383.40. CordellH's Team has beaten expectations every week this season, putting up 12.2% more points than projected in this matchup. The margin could have been bigger, CordellH's Team had two starters score zero points.
Smooth Moves by CordellH's Team
- Peyton Manning had 29.08 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham scored 22.00 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Adrian Peterson had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.00 points.
- Trent Richardson had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 12.60 points.
- Blair Walsh had his highest output of the season with 12.00 points against a projected 8.32 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Arsenal
- Lost the matchup even though CordellH's Team had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- CordellH's Team saw their RBs beat those on Arsenal 38.60 - 13.20.
- Arsenal was dominated at the TE position, scoring 4.30 points versus the 22.00 for CordellH's Team.
- Doug Martin had his lowest score of the season with 6.10 points against a projected 14.48 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Alfred Morris had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 7.10 points and recorded only 47.8% of his 14.87-point projection.
- CordellH's Team would be 4-0 if they played Arsenal every week.
- Besides Arsenal, CordellH's Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, CordellH's Team would have defeated Arsenal 112.76 - 94.00.
- If they played the same schedule as Arsenal, CordellH's Team would be 3-0.
- CordellH's Team would be 30-6 if they played every team every week.
- Arsenal would have lost to five other teams besides CordellH's Team this week.
- Arsenal would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as CordellH's Team.
- Arsenal would be 18-18 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for CordellH's Team were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Arsenal.
- This is the third game in a row where Arsenal has failed to reach their projected points.
- CordellH's Team has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 109.08 points against a projected 97.26 this week.
- In the loss, Arsenal had the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season with 90.48 points.
- The RBs on Arsenal collectively had their worst week of the season with only 13.20 points.
- With a combined 38.60 points from their RBs, CordellH's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Arsenal saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- Arsenal had 90.48 points, their season-low.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- CordellH's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.