Powered by Automated Insights Eric Strasenburgh Overwhelms John's Team, Rises to Eighth Place
- Eric Strasenburgh
- John's Team
Eric Strasenburgh benefited from the highest point total in the league this week from Drew Brees (32.72) to stomp John's Team 121.92 - 49.94. John's Team is headed for a lost season and is winless. John's Team was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 106.54 - 67.14 loss against Lights Out. On top of the loss, John's Team got zero points from Randall Cobb. Eric Strasenburgh (1-3, 377.16 points) climbs into eighth place while John's Team (0-4, 310.80 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Eric Strasenburgh
- With 18.00 points, David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- With 22.60 points, Torrey Smith had the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the fifth-most points in the league this season with 32.72.
- The 11.80 points were a season-high for Dwayne Bowe. The score beat his 7.89-point projection by 49.5%, which also was a season-high.
- The Houston Texans Defense scored a season-high 10.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 54.8%, which also is a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by John's Team
- With 2.00 points against a projected 11.35, the St. Louis Rams Defense was last in the matchup in scoring and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Did not start Martellus Bennett, who scored 9.00 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 35.5%.
- Should have started the Minnesota Vikings Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 9.00 against a projected 17.38.
- The 2.00 points scored by Sebastian Janikowski was the lowest total in the matchup and 28.2% of his projected point total of 7.10, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- Jason Witten scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.06 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 3-1 if they played John's Team every week.
- Eric Strasenburgh would have beaten six other teams besides John's Team this week.
- Eric Strasenburgh would have defeated John's Team 85.68 - 67.14 had they played each other last week.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as John's Team.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 14-22 if they played every team every week.
- John's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Eric Strasenburgh, John's Team would be 1-2.
- John's Team would be 9-27 if they played every team every week.
- John's Team scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- This is the third game in a row where John's Team has failed to reach their projected points.
- Chris Johnson had a season-low 3.10 points against a projected 11.65 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 11.38 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The 43.20 points by the WRs on Eric Strasenburgh was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 121.92 points scored by Eric Strasenburgh is their highest score of the season and the eighth-highest in the league this season.
- The win by Eric Strasenburgh snapped a three-game losing streak.
- John's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 5.70 points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eric Strasenburgh
- John's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.