Powered by Automated Insights Sago's Team Blasts Steve R's Team, Climbs to Third Place
- Sago's Team
- Steve R's Team
Sago's Team got the highest point total this season to easily dispatch Steve R's Team 154.82 - 58.94. Steve R's Team has stumbled in the early part of the season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Steve R's Team was led by Ryan Tannehill with 15.14 points and Wes Welker who scored 14.40. Each team left something on the table as Sago's Team had one starter turn in zero points and Steve R's Team also had one. Sago's Team (2-1, 384.88 points) climbs into third place and Steve R's Team (0-3, 238.78 points) drops to the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Sago's Team
- With 25.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season.
- Cam Newton had 30.42 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Jamaal Charles had 23.20 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score of the season came from LeSean McCoy, who scored 21.80 points.
- Antonio Brown ranked second in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Sago's Team this season with 31.60 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Steve R's Team
- Did not start Denarius Moore, who scored 18.40 points and beat his projected point total by 267.4%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Left Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench, where he scored 17.10 points to beat his scoring projection by 226.7%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Steve R's Team left the 5.00 points scored by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 235.3%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Montee Ball scored 4.10 points against a projected 7.96 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The RBs on Steve R's Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Sago's Team 45.00 - 4.10.
- Sago's Team would be 3-0 if they played Steve R's Team every week.
- Sago's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Sago's Team would have defeated Steve R's Team 93.76 - 72.46 had they played each other last week.
- Sago's Team would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Steve R's Team.
- Sago's Team would be 21-6 if they played every team every week.
- Steve R's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Sago's Team, Steve R's Team would be 0-2.
- If they played every team every week, Steve R's Team would be 6-21.
- Sago's Team had five starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Steve R's Team.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- Steve R's Team scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- The 95.88-point margin of victory by Sago's Team was the largest in the league this week.
- With 45.00 points, Sago's Team got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Steve R's Team got 4.10 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- After the beating, Steve R's Team is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- Wes Welker was on the losing team, but still had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 14.40 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Sago's Team
- Steve R's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.