Powered by Automated Insights Lights Out Lays Waste to John's Team, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Lights Out
- John's Team
Lights Out picked up 26.30 points from DeMarco Murray and 17.50 from Calvin Johnson to bulldoze John's Team, 106.54 - 67.14. John's Team is having trouble getting started and is winless. John's Team was led by Tom Brady with 16.50 points and Maurice Jones-Drew who scored 12.20. Lights Out (2-1, 307.46 points) climbs into fifth place and John's Team (0-3, 260.86 points) stays in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Lights Out
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 26.30 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Calvin Johnson had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- With 11.50 points, Antonio Gates ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Lights Out was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by John's Team
- 7 of the starters on John's Team underperformed versus their projections.
- John's Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where Lights Out topped them 31.90 - 15.20.
- John's Team fell short at the K position, getting outscored 14.00 - 3.00 by Lights Out.
- Vincent Jackson had a season-low 3.40 points against a projected 11.13 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- After a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 8.84, the St. Louis Rams Defense has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Lights Out would be 2-1 if they played John's Team every week.
- Lights Out would have beaten six other teams besides John's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Lights Out would have defeated John's Team 108.26 - 74.70.
- If they played the same schedule as John's Team, Lights Out would be 1-1.
- If Lights Out had played every team in the league each week, they would be 16-11.
- John's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides Lights Out this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Lights Out, John's Team would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, John's Team would be 9-18.
- Lights Out beat John's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for John's Team.
- With a margin of victory of 39.40 points, Lights Out had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- John's Team scored 67.14 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Even in the loss, the 12.20 points scored by Maurice Jones-Drew was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point in the win against a projected 9.50 and scored below their projection for the second time this season.
- The win by Lights Out was achieved despite having Darren Sproles put up a season-low 5.60 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Jason Witten put up the fifth-best TE score in the league with 6.70 points this week.
- Lights Out got the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week with 31.90 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lights Out
- John's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.